What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

My haul over the past few weeks

PS: More awesomeness coming soon. ;)

ok seriously, this is the win post as far as i am concerned ! Bro code is awesome and kick a*s is awesomer. yet to start on scott pilgrim but i have heard only good things about it.

:majesty: btw how much for the bro code and from where ?

Awesome Purchase Chaz!!!!! if only i had waited 4 months

but look what Royal Mail got me just now -

nice, very nice. how much for the t shirt print ? i wanna get one for myself, chelsea waali, but its expensive :samui:

some day i will though.

nice, very nice. how much for the t shirt print ? i wanna get one for myself, chelsea waali, but its expensive :samui:

some day i will though.

I bought a Rooney - 10 jersey a couple of weeks back from Manchester. Din have time to get my name printed on the Jersey :doh:

If the price for getting the name printed and shipping charges are reasonable .. i would get one more jersey :D

@Keano - thanks the t-shirt alongwith BPL badges n the number n name printing cost me 3900Rs. including taxes but i got it with free shipping as there was an offer going on last week

but if u don't add the BPL badges then u can deduct 400Rs.

@Nemo - thnks bro. don't remember how much the name n printing cost me

Edited by rad2689

went to chelsea megastore and the price for printing is an astounding 12 pound :panic: and the tees themselves cost 37 pounds (for std) and 45 pounds (for double winners emblem). too costly :samui:

but i did see some rather nice non playing tees with chelsea logos. at reasonable 12 pounds. would get those

went to chelsea megastore and the price for printing is an astounding 12 pound :panic: and the tees themselves cost 37 pounds (for std) and 45 pounds (for double winners emblem). too costly :samui:

but i did see some rather nice non playing tees with chelsea logos. at reasonable 12 pounds. would get those

Yeah, same experience here. Took the stadium tour (tour guide said "Man U fans may feel free to roll on the grass there, it's been sprayed with all sorts of chemicals. Besides you'll get thrown out if you do that.") and then headed to the store. But Chelsea's prices were pretty high. Me, not being much of a football fan, decided NOT to buy anything off them. :)

i agree sim

there are many casual tees n hoodies on the ManU site. most of them look pretty cool and they cost pretty less as well

will get some of them when i arrange some money

Edited by rad2689

@ F@tm@n - The Bro Code is as awesome as it gets. With DIY graphs and tables at the end of the book, its a great companion to Bros of all ages.

@Nemo - I got it from Amazon in a flash sale where they reduced the price to $4.99.

Awesome ! :cheers:

Will probably get this and sh*t my dad says soon ! :)

Well this ain't gaming... but this is tech.. (though I also got a whole load of excellent recycled hard-cover notebooks and binders and files along with it)

So this is what i got of late (proper picture only when I get it in my hands a month later).

sakku-solar-bag2.jpg

5075767_5be8_625x625.jpg

Apparently it goes for $450 from their online store.

Well, what is it you ask?

Summary: A big swiss-made bag with a big solar panel on it and a battery inside that keeps charging. Lets you charge your ipods and phones and what not.

sakku.traveller is the "big" bag. It is made from reclaimed sails from swiss sailing boats. The bag is 100% swiss made. Thereby the sakku.traveller is a high quality product and extreme sturdy. All bags are numbered and stamped with the lake origin. So every bag is a unicum.

characteristics:

* height 47cm, width 35cm, depth 16cm

* water-resistant

* big solar panel (5W)

The sakku.traveller is available in two different versions. With the "direct-version" you can charge your electronic device, whenever the sun is shining, but you need strong daylight. Compared to the direct-version, the battery-version is equipped with an integrated battery (2200mAH), which stores the solar energy. You charge your electronic device from the battery then also at night or while it's raining. The battery has a USB output and is delivered with an adapter set. More information about the battery-box you find here

The direct-version is delivered with a car-plug and a USB-adapter.

Attention: the direct version does not work with the iPhone.

Source of info: http://www.sakku.ch/en/products/sakkutraveller.html

EDIT: It's the version with the battery that I'm getting.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire