Gaming PCs

AtheK

Hey guys, which graphics card is best bang for the buck in India, prices ate kinda crazy over here.... N760 oc 2gb or 4gb or zotac 770 amp 2gb...?

Go for the MSi GTX760 2GB OC Edition over every other 760 revision. The ZOTAC! fan design is not very silent.

If you can extend your budget look into the Sapphire HD7950 3GB / R9-280X and then only at the MSi GTX770. Also, nVidia is demanding a very aggressive premium for the extra V-RAM on its cards.

You can purchase from flipkart, locally the price difference depending on the card (Edition and brand) will come up to ~3000/- Rupees.

The MSi GTX760 is ~19000/- (local) last I checked a week back.

You can look at Cost-2-Cost and SMC International as well if interested in purchasing the card locally. Also along the same row of shops as C2C, there is another shop P.L. Computer and Communication that stocks good stuff.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

And to think the seller (PrimeABGB) doesn't have it in stock on their own website.

Maybe because the stocks have been allocated towards third-party e-retail sales.

Just a hunch.

Hate to see Snake like this... bro, check if ITDepot has it (I have my doubts after seeing the low price there).

http://www.theitdepot.com/details-MSI+Geforce+GTX760+2GB+DDR5+NVidia+PCI+E+Graphic+Cards+(N760-2GD5-OC)_C45P19187.html

Add shipping to that.

And nothing doing Delta Page and The IT Depot generally have the best prices all over India.

And nothing doing The IT Depot generally have the best prices all over India.

I've often found their prices to be high. Maybe to offset the high electricity bill (AC running constantly in their shop/warehouse in Chennai :P .)

Go for the MSi GTX760 2GB OC Edition over every other 760 revision. The ZOTAC! fan design is not very silent.

If you can extend your budget look into the Sapphire HD7950 3GB / R9-280X and then only at the MSi GTX770. Also, nVidia is demanding a very aggressive premium for the extra V-RAM on its cards.

You can purchase from flipkart, locally the price difference depending on the card (Edition and brand) will come up to ~3000/- Rupees.

The MSi GTX760 is ~19000/- (local) last I checked a week back.

You can look at Cost-2-Cost and SMC International as well if interested in purchasing the card locally. Also along the same row of shops as C2C, there is another shop P.L. Computer and Communication that stocks good stuff.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Where is 280x available in India?

I've often found their prices to be high. Maybe to offset the high electricity bill.

Dunno, they have the lowest prices whenever I look them up, lesser than local retailers too sometimes.

Where is 280x available in India?

Not available right now.

SMC International has mentioned it on their site but actual availability will take some time, say a week and change.

So yeah...the MSi aint gonna show up anytime soon. Time for another alternative.

Either you go for that XFX card you linked me that day or MSi stock cooler based GTX760 but be prepared for high temperatures and noisy operations.

So, I've decided to wait it out.

FK just pushed the price of the 760s out of my budget. Plus with the huge downloads on both games and Batman delay. I will have nothing to play for the next 10 days.

fk you Flipkart, fk you MSi and fk everyone else

Friend: will you be playing BF4, CoD and Batman???

Me: YCr5BAX.gif