FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

So, you are downloading the US Version of the game....... So, when you save your game it will it'll be a US save file..... And if you get a copy from here locally (it's PAL as we all know), it won't work on the disc version..... :console: And the game is releasing on the 27th in the US and here on the 30th.... So, the Early Version will get expired on the 27th....... So, you will be without the game from the 27th to the 30th (at least)....... :console:

But, the fact that you get to play it for 3 days now, is awesome...... :majesty:

@keano - dumbass

Err .. I just wanted fun for three days and I got it .. nothing more to do with it. :lol:

I did expect some new members to give gyan to me abt it .. saying I wasted 25$ .. not from you two :P

maybe its passion for the games. but I would not do it for any other game. UC3 is the only exception.

and if this early release entertains me for two days - it served its purpose as a normal weekend splash is what I've put on the season ticket

yes Rad .. Once we all learn and get used to TD - it will be as awesome as/ much better than FIFA 11.

I am playing 41212 with United.

My pro as LM/LW

Chica, Wazza strikers.

Nani CAM

young RM

Its fun plying online..especially when most of the oppn are as well struggling with TD.. :giggle:

Luv the new matchmaking..where we select our team first..then it hunts for similiar rated teams, equal DNF %, etc..

Lol only gripe sumtimes the oppn team is the same as urs including jerseys :doh:

dharmin, Tarun - where did you guys pre order from ?

Game4U .. Did they confirm that our copies are shipped today ?

Last I heard from Alex - he said they are planning to ship them today(thursday)

A question...

Will Fifa 12 also require an online pass like Fifa 11 did? If it does, then will it be region locked? For example: if I am buying a copy of Fifa 12 from New Zealand, should I activate the code by signing in to my NZ account? Or can I just put the code on my US account?

Archived