Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

:lol: 11 pm even if you walk and ask for tickets 5 mins before show, you would get tickets. Give it a try before I waste my bandwidth :P

I dont know where you love paa, but over here 11pm is sold out.. Since you so kindly offered to book for me, check the seat status atleast :threatenlumber:

bro there is a diff btw booking & sold out. (well at least in delhi & PVRs all over)

sometimes people book shows, but dont turn up for it before the 1 hr collection time. thats when the booking lapses & the tickets come up for grabs.

Opening night 5 of us saw from the 4th row from screen, while same hall, another 2 frds of my sis got tickets in the Second last row. Last minute walk ins at 9.45 for a 9.40 show

I'd booked on Wednesday evening.

I was about to cry bloody murder :fap:

Edited by ThE JuGgErNaUT

Really? Does no one think booking multiple shows at one time sucks? Booking it again later on isnt too bad i guess cus you have as much chance as any one else and its a level playing field, but one guy booking 3-4 shows during the week at one go? WTF?

No, you are one of a kind. Sorry.

We should definitely have a seperate thread on "Theater discussion thread". Lets see who makes it first.

Wow, dude, just wow. It is because of basement dwellers like you who book tickets for shows multiple times during the first few weeks of a big movie that normal people like us who have jobs and social lives have to wait so long to watch it. I mean honestly dude, I have no problem with you jerking off to the movie as many times as you want, but next time book your repeat watches for the 4th or 5th week so we can get a chance too. There are a lot of us who have far more important things to do than lurk around bookmyshow.com all day. Dont get me wrong, watch the movie as many times as you like, but once the rush has died down and us other folk have had a chance to watch it. Yes I am pissed cus I still havent booked seats cus of retards like you.

P.S Yes I live in a different city and his tix have no effect on me but I am talking about the principle of the matter.

And dude, that's just mean man. :P

I have pre-booked TDKR months back for Friday which i eventually didn't get. I wasn't even in HYD. One of my friends got tickets (stood for 2hours+ at ticket counter acc to him) for Saturday after noon show finally that too for 6th row from top. And i have seen just one time in IMAX. Rest 3, in simple 4k 2D theater.. Prasads IMAX audi has like 1000 seats approx, stop f**king blaming me. :bigyellowgrin:

And anyways-- its my money, my time. Get real next time, booking IMAX tickets for a movie like TDKR.

We should definitely have a seperate thread on "Theater discussion thread". Lets see who makes it first.

And dude, that's just mean man. :P

I have pre-booked TDKR months back for Friday which i eventually didn't get. I wasn't even in HYD. One of my friends got tickets (stood for 2hours+ at ticket counter acc to him) for Saturday after noon show finally that too for 6th row from top. And i have seen just one time in IMAX. Rest 3, in simple 4k 2D theater.. Prasads IMAX audi has like 1000 seats approx, stop f**king blaming me. :bigyellowgrin:

And anyways-- its my money, my time. Get real next time, booking IMAX tickets for a movie like TDKR.

Sorry bro, no hard feelings, i dint mean to get personal, Ive been trying to watch the goddam movie in Imax but only sh!t seats available so I lost it for a bit. Peace and love. I know ur cool.

Sorry bro, no hard feelings, i dint mean to get personal, Ive been trying to watch the goddam movie in Imax but only sh!t seats available so I lost it for a bit. Peace and love. I know ur cool.

:console:

Nolan and Batman makes you do strange things

Phase

:doh: ...

Cry more Phaseolus, CRY MORE

What if someone spoils the movie to him before he watches?

ticket naa milney ka gussa :rofl:

582011_504837656199209_1943069606_n.jpg

Nice... :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by Zodak™

The music in the Possession trailer is awesome. Cover of Rammstein's "Engel" by Scala & Kolacny Brothers.

Creepy and beautiful at the same time...

• Like 1