thehut.com - Major Issues

vbhoj74

OT but if I have an import query about a package coming in from the US where would I post it? There seem to be threads for the UK aplenty and for Games. But what if this is something electronic?? Which thread should I take it to? Cos it ain't coming from some commercial entity like Amazon either. Shall I put it in the Import help for all legal ways of getting games thread?

make a thread for it...when we have threads for dominos pizzas coupons,how to type with elbows etc...you have every right to make one too :devil:

Hey guys.

So I had ordered a game from the hut which they dispatched on jan 4th. Any idea how long will it take to reach me? I'm from Mumbai. Since they don't provide tracking details, I can't even figure out where the game would have reached by now.

For people who have had trouble, how did you guys go about getting a refund or making them send another copy

yes royal mail...

4-5 days is somewhat lucky if you get it...i told you max time 10-14days that usual...within that time frame you should get it...

true to that, 4-5 days I experience with only when shopto sends it with registered delivery.

For people who have had trouble, how did you guys go about getting a refund or making them send another copy

15 days is usual period for delivery..

If u dont get the game within 30 days u hv to contact the customer care of hut...

They'll send u a form n u'll get a refund or a replacement as soon u fill n mail the form back..

If u ask for refund u wont get the shipping cost...

i.e u'll loose around 3 or 4 pounds if u get a refund..But its not troublesome , they'll do it pretty quickly

Still haven't gotten my game delivered. it's been 16 days. Quick question, is this delivered like normal post where theyd just dump at on the front door?

righto !!

wait till 30 days before initiating a lost parcel complain with them.

Still haven't gotten my game delivered. it's been 16 days. Quick question, is this delivered like normal post where theyd just dump at on the front door?

yes...and the worst nightmare is they literally do that...when i first started ordering from abroad,the postman literally threw the game right at my main gate,(i live on the first flr),since it did not go inside my letter box...later on when i started giving tips to them and made the setting :devil: he use to deliver just like a courier...

Archived