Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

haha.. yu remember?!!

Its been good for awhile now bro!! dont get much time now that I'm studying/working again.. Though I try to be here as when I get time!! :)

:bigyellowgrin:

its gud to got u back. :thumbsup:

keep in touch brother :hug:

1. A leave letter:

"As I am suffering from my uncle's marriage I cannot attend the office...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. A candidate's application:

"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'typist And an accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both for the past Several years and I can handle both; I am applying for the post."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. I.T.I., Lahore: An employee applied for leave as follows:

Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife. Please sanction me one-week leave.

4. Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:

"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clocks and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"

5. A leave letter:

"As I am working in this organization I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"

6. An incident of a leave letter:

"I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."

7. Another leave letter :

As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day.

8. A covering note:

"I am enclosed herewith..."

9. From H.A.L. Administration dept:

As my mother-in-law has expired and I am responsible for it, Please grant me 10 days leave.

10. Actual letter written for application of leave:

"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband At home I may be granted leave".

11. Letter writing:

"I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well."

• Like 4