What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

@ rashmeet.. :majesty: so.. have you finished your 50 steelbook mark..??

@karoo..is that collectors edition with the statue, chain and all those things..??

got these..amazing sound. BF3 sounds totally different with these..everytime I hear some gunfire, I ran in that direction and straight into the enemy..:P

thanks to jigsaw for the suggestion.. :hug:

perks of having ur brother in US...:P

AWESOME buy bro :good:

Edited by MarketTantrik
dont quote images from the same page

@DA

Good work on the improvised stand. Simple or not, I like the fact that you took the effort to make it. I hated Engineering Drawing (went 1.5 hrs late for the exam and got an S grade but still f**king hated it thanks to the prof being a demented a**hole), so I can imagine you'd have had to atleast will yourself to do it.

Don't worry about the Americans though, they have a lot more in the way of opportunity. Go to the university's work shop floor here and they'll let you build whatever the *beep* you want, no questions asked, in the workshop as long as you have a basic idea (I'm not even a mech engineer). They won't make it for you but they'll guide you through it and provide materials too as long as the metal isn't some special expensive sh*t or if it's just wood. Contrast this with my undergrad where simply cutting something on a lathe would need a letter from your department's HOD saying you have their 'permission' (countersigned by the Dean or someone from the Dean's office) and that's if you had the materials on hand :P

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

DA . Awesome :majesty:

Thanks Zee :)

@DA

Good work on the improvised stand. Simple or not, I like the fact that you took the effort to make it. I hated Engineering Drawing (went 1.5 hrs late for the exam and got an S grade but still f**king hated it thanks to the prof being a demented a**hole), so I can imagine you'd have had to atleast will yourself to do it.

Don't worry about the Americans though, they have a lot more in the way of opportunity. Go to the university's work shop floor here and they'll let you build whatever the *beep* you want, no questions asked, in the workshop as long as you have a basic idea (I'm not even a mech engineer). They won't make it for you but they'll guide you through it and provide materials too as long as the metal isn't some special expensive sh*t or if it's just wood. Contrast this with my undergrad where simply cutting something on a lathe would need a letter from your department's HOD saying you have their 'permission' (countersigned by the Dean or someone from the Dean's office) and that's if you had the materials on hand :P

Thanks Gaurav. I was never really great at ED, in fact started out badly, but since it reincarnates in several subjects over the semesters, grew a liking for it. And we have the design softwares too; planning to learn a few more in the coming days. ;)

Really Jelly about your coll infrastructure usability.....even my UG coll had strict usage restrictions on the infrastructure :|

And yeah, I can totally understand your hate for EG because of your exam ordeal.

The same f**king sh*t happened to me for Engg. Chemistry

I was late by one and a half hours, just because I didn't get my ID card that day :doh:

They asked me a fine of 50 Rs. for it, which I sadly didn't have at that time.....all my friends were inside the exam hall and hence couldn't ask them either. In the end, borrowed the money from a senior and rushed to the hall; the examiner worriedly looked at me and said, "calm down young man...."

I just simmered down in time, and then just about cleared that paper that year :|

And yeah, I never got a chance to return the money to the person who lent it to me, coz I forgot to even ask his name in tension. :P

Dayum Rash!4 steelbooks for batman :surprise:

Where did you buy them from?

Twoface-Shopto

Catwoman-Amazon UK via SnS

Penguin - Blockbuster UK (world exclusive) and via SnS

Joker - Tesco UK and via Sns

chaar steelbooks :O

Rasiya ye kya bakch*di hai :O :O Just for different back art u brought 4 steelbooks o.0

Well I'm the goddamned BATMAN !! :P

The game was always my GOTY. And apun thora thora satkela hai

@ rashmeet.. :majesty: so.. have you finished your 50 steelbook mark..??

65 :)

Here's number 66 : UC3 CE (US)

YmbNCl.jpg

^^ Love the embossing on the Ring :wub:

C896xl.jpg

1im58l.jpg

BvgfMl.jpg

T1UhJl.jpg

TomLGl.jpg

1ddJol.jpg

Today I thought I was done with collecting and should take a break for sometime. But I was confused too, and I went to Gurudwara as I do every tuesday and when I came back, I got my reply

Number 67 (UC3 Italian exclusive)

L6WNol.jpg

FYkrml.jpg

Thank you God for telling me these beauties shouldn't be missed

Twoface-Shopto

Catwoman-Amazon UK via SnS

Penguin - Blockbuster UK (world exclusive) and via SnS

Joker - Tesco UK and via Sns

Well I'm the goddamned BATMAN !! :P

The game was always my GOTY. And apun thora thora satkela hai

65 :)

Here's number 66 : UC3 CE (US)

Today I thought I was done with collecting and should take a break for sometime. But I was confused too, and I went to Gurudwara as I do every tuesday and when I came back, I got my reply

Number 67 (UC3 Italian exclusive)

Thank you God for telling me these beauties shouldn't be missed

Really bro epic!! congrats... :majesty: