Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

We dont even need superman tbh :P

You sir are awesome and won lots of candies!

Watched all the movies i missed

Skyfall - first 40 min were like :thumbsup: and then it was like :wacko::blink:

Exactly my opinion :D

btw, how did you watch it?

Edited by dante77

No one wants to see a dark brooding superman having doubts over his actions for nearly half the movie. We want superman to be cheerful and punch things ten times his size, repeatedly.

Totally agree with you, put in a decent plot, and let superman do 'superman' stuff and i am happy with tht.

OMG Chicken Khurana is amazing!! Haven't had this much fun watching a movie in a while. Must watch, especially if you get punjabi. Also, this is one of those times when the people around me were awesome. Seriously the fun is 10x when the right kind of people are watching the movie :D

Nolan should be kept far away from the directional matters wrt superman. No one wants to see a dark brooding superman having doubts over his actions for nearly half the movie. We want superman to be cheerful and punch things ten times his size, repeatedly.

I think you're forgetting that the movie already has Zack Snyder. His movies all have a dark tone to it. Not to mention he's the worst director they could have chosen.

I do agree that Superman should be wayy more cheerful than Batman and I hope it is. It should be in the same tone as the first Iron Man or Spider-Man 1 and 2. Those were perfect in tone.

Like I said my only worry is Snyder. He tends to use darker colors than usual and it always dampens the mood.

^^ agree 100 %

and wats this bout wantin superman to be cheery??

most of the comics i remember readin n even animated movies doesn have superman as a cheery guy ...nt as dark and broodin like bats but still

also i think zak snyder'll pull it off watchmen is my 2nd fav superhero movie

I don't know what comics or shows you have been reading but supes has always been a cheerful guy. Not haha cheerful like spiderman or flash but still a pretty optimistic guy.

exactly thats wat i meant hes been chherful as in a regular guy

not too cheerful

maybe its me but the way most ppl r talkin bout him hr reminds me more of spidey thn supm

World war z trailer.

Some nice visuals. If they would just stop fooling themselves and rename it, I might come around.

But calling this thing World War Z when they've done more than just change the book, they've actually made the exact opposite of it in several ways, is really hard to stomach. And I'm trying so hard to be fair.

'Transformers 4' gets a new logo -- and a new star

Cqjyk.jpg

Michael Bay has officially confirmed that the star of Transformers 4 will be Mark Wahlberg, who worked with the director on his upcoming crime tale Pain and Gain.

The Transformers sequel, planned to debut June 27, 2014, also has a sleek new logo based on the Decepticon insignia.

“Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on Pain and Gain and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy,” said Bay. »

I am worried if it's the other way around. Snyder uses dark tones, yes but his movies are over the top with great action set pieces, something which nolan's batman lacked big time.

I think you're forgetting Inception? That movie had some pretty creative huge a*s action set pieces. And it didn't have a dark tone either, except for the wife.

Edited by Bagpipes