Bastion

Right

Played this for an hour or so. Pretty meh. The visuals are nice and I like the narration esp when it picks on whatever I do onscreen. But gameplay is very average.

Yes the gameplay is average. It's quite dumbed down compared to most action RPGs. It's more "Deathspank" than "Diablo". But the narration, the music, the visuals and the story (especially the ending) more than make up for it.

played in game+ mode,really liked it this time cause maybe i adjusted more to platforming aspect and there is a potion to reduce damage from falling.

yes things to note before u complete the game complete side mission like kid's bed,smoking pipe and cooking pot.

they give a good tid bit on story and it makes more sense.

also hats of the endgame ost is just amazing.playing in my head all day.

• 3 weeks later...

Need help here.. How to save the game progress ? I played this game couple of days ago and thought it auto-saved. Started again some days ago and didn't get any option "Continue Game", "Load Game". Had to start from the beginning once again

I am not very much comfortable with the keyboard controls. Anyway to make, xbox controller working. I tried to plugin but it didn't work.

• 5 months later...

Just finished this one. Absolutely beautiful game. I bought it long ago, but I found the gameplay awkward because of Mouse+KB combo. Now that I'm able to play on controller, I breezed through the game. Everything feels so natural with the controller.

10/10 for me. Beautiful graphics - especially the art. Amazing soundtrack. Terrific narration. Very fun gameplay. And loved the ending. This game has no fault, at least for me

It's a shame this thread has only 2 pages :( C'mon guys. What did you choose at the end. I chose to save Zulf and evacuate

Just finished this one. Absolutely beautiful game. I bought it long ago, but I found the gameplay awkward because of Mouse+KB combo. Now that I'm able to play on controller, I breezed through the game. Everything feels so natural with the controller.

10/10 for me. Beautiful graphics - especially the art. Amazing soundtrack. Terrific narration. Very fun gameplay. And loved the ending. This game has no fault, at least for me

It's a shame this thread has only 2 pages :( C'mon guys. What did you choose at the end. I chose to save Zulf and evacuate

to save Zulf and evacuate would seem best saw both endings anyways.u remeber narrator saying that it could happen again.also when u start the game n head for the bar he mentions wait havent i ......... seems the calamity did happenthe ending duet is amazing

• 2 years later...

Archived