Import help for All Legal ways of getting Games

4000 points for $50 is a good deal - the 1600points cards sell for ~$25

V

Dude just wanted to check this is really a noobie question but im registered as a UK XBL Account,So for adding points i need to get it from UK ebay,any stores or US Ebay etc.. will do. I know its a stupid question but just wanted to make sure before i purchase...

no it's a pertinent question - marketplace points are region locked (except australia) - so make sure to check if the points you are purchasing will work with your UK GT (or is expressly stated as being worldwide compatible)

otherwise you will have to create a silver US GT, load the points and use that account to purchase the content you want (all GTs on your console will be able to access that content, but if you change consoles, then only the purchasing GT will retain licensing rights)

V

@Barnacle - Some help please - I am trying to reach the complete Original thread (by Baby Zelda) mentioned in the opening post of this thread, but it redirects me back to the current website. Can you please tell me how to get that? Thanks in advance!

Just click this link and it'll redirect u to the earlier forums (ull have to register a new id over there in order to check the thread)

http://IndianVideoGamer.proboards104.com/index.c...0023&page=1

• 1 month later...

Hey!

My x360 unlocker kit has still not arrived :/

I had ordered it on 22nd Dec and they processed it on 28th Dec saying its been shipped through International Air Mail. By tomorrow the shipping would have become almost 15 days old. What should i do ? the unlocker kit itself is quite small so i am sure that i shouldn't be charged any customs.

Btw this is the website >> http://www.xbox-modchips.com/

In a hypothetical situation where even waiting for it for the next 2 weeks it doesn't arrive what should i do ? Should i call my cc company and report for fraud :S

Oh! and the website is pos because these idiots never reply back to any of the emails. I have opened two tickets which still haven't been responded beyond their grace period of 72 hrs.

Archived