The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol man. But no, the way Dhoni is playing it seems that we can get up to 250 in this innings.

Haha you never know. England have a habit of goofing up when they have the advantage. They were ahead at some point in each of the Ashes Tests but they f**ked up every single time. 150-160 would give us a fighting chance here.

Why the f**k didn't dhoni review?

Oh wait, bcuz he n srini mamu n f**king bcci doesn't like using drs.

f**king lol!

Why the f**k he needs the review? Any one can see it was out. Kohli was given out when there was huge doubt of ball hitting the stumps and this was clear plumb. But biased umpiring again.

Sent from my Nexus 4

blame biased umpiring all u want, DRS is there for these howlers, thts why they are there for, but hey, we won't accept the tech tht can reverse these wrong decisions, n be the first one to cry racism n bias when we get a wrong one. lol

How many times the same old song of bcci not adopting DRS will be sung here. India is losing cos of pathetic decision making and so called talented people failing again and again. Not cos of DRS. And not having DRS doesn't amounts to poor umpiring again and again. Btw, you do need to read the complete DRS issue to understand why it is not being adopted here.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Great logic. So, why the hell we need umpires. Give them a paid vacation and let only DRS decide all decisions. Obviously, you can't see the point. DRS or no DRS the umpiring has been biased in this series and that's my point. Ya there is NO DRS when India plays but that doesn't gives license for biased and ridiculous umpiring.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Only thing left is to get Robson into form & we've done our job.

Feel sad for dhoni. Even with that limited technique of his he's gutsed it out. While other more equipped batsmen have thrown in the towel. Here & in previous test he could've got a 100 if he wasn't running out of partners. Now everyone will say he's not got a 100 outside SC when it's not entirely his fault.

Keep crying about bias, pretty typical. I guess thts why some ppl don't want drs, bcuz tht wud rob them of one most enjoyable timepass for them online, blaming bias n racism.

It's esp. funny since the wrong n 'bias' decisions wud hve been overturned by DRS, lol

Lol. Clearly you aren't mentally equipped for a general discussion. Calling the clear biased ridiculous umpiring is now termed as racism, Wow!

Sent from my Nexus 4

even if drs was there it would've remained not out due to umpire's call

but yes most wrong decisions have always gone wrong against India that's why all the more we need to opt for it so these biased umpires are taken out of picture

Don't think it will help us much. Remember the days DRS was there and Dhoni used to take it so randomly that 2 reviews were exhausted soon and again we will get bloopers. The best DRS usage has been by the aussies I have seen so far.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Right now it's bias, next step is shouting racism. you don't need to be around cricketing boards to know tht a whole bunch indian fans will bring out racism at the slightest provocation.

I have given you 4 straight examples up there of why we need DRS, what have you given me to prove tht we don't need it, another clue? Babaji ka thullu!

The one we are talking about was plumb.

Didn't know you are from Pakistan. Your handle is misleading. We the 'Indian fans' do not shout racism at the drop of a hat so get your facts straight. And do check your eyes cos no where I have said we shouldn't get DRS. If it's adopted good but if it isn't doesn't means such umpiring is acceptable using non usage of DRS as an excuse.

Sent from my Nexus 4

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic