Amy Hennig joins Visceral Games as Star Wars creative director

AmyhennigFEAT-625x372.png

Former Naughty Dog writer Amy Hennig is now at Visceral Games, under EA, as creative director on the studio's Star Wars project.

"Over the last few weeks, Amy and I have spent a lot of time talking about what her first project would be," Visceral VP Steve Papoutsis writes. "There are a lot of different directions we could have gone, but I could sense that what really excited her about this opportunity (because let's face it, we weren't the only ones knocking at her door) was Star Wars. Amy's a huge fan. We happen to be making a Star Wars game. Just thinking about the possibilities made both of us even more excited about having her join the team."

Hennig was the writer and creative director on three Uncharted games, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. She was believed to be working on the PS4 Uncharted game, but she left Naughty Dog early in March.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/04/03/amy-hennig-joins-visceral-games-as-star-wars-creative-director/

Mohit

Ab wo uss bakwass aur overrated Studio se nikal kar bhadia studio mein aagayi isliye.. :P

uss din steam mein chat ke time toh tariff karta thak nahi reha tha Naughty dog ka...tune yeha tak yeh bhi bola ki tu ps4 lega jab naughty dog ka game ayega...sala tu neta log se bhi jyada palti marta hai...AAP join kar liya hai kya...:slap:

uss din steam mein chat ke time toh tariff karta thak nahi reha tha Naughty dog ka...tune yeha tak yeh bhi bola ki tu ps4 lega jab naughty dog ka game ayega...sala tu neta log se bhi jyada palti marta hai...AAP join kar liya hai kya... :slap:

faaltu sawaal karega toh aise hi jawab milengay :slap:

hum Ea aur Ubisoft ko support karta hi nahi hai.... I avoid their games like anything until they are so cheap that it is close o humble bundle prices.

I stil have nto played splinter cell blacklist and not looking foward to any Ea game.

Only time Ubi can expect my attention is when they have POP for next gen and Beyond Evil and Good 2.

So are they gonna milk the star wars games now? Even DICE is making one

DICE is working on BattleFront, which is a shooter.

This is 'hopefully' going to be different.

Uncharted-ish star wars game

+1

Well we will see fresh star wars games :D

STAR WARS 1313 rising like a phoenix?

#BELIEVE

Not sure going by track record of EA with mass effect,dead space etc

Then again. I completely see this where this is coming from, cold hard logic.

Archived