Not Sure Where to Post - Regarding Trading on Steam

PreethamJD

If there is a particular forum where this should be posted to, please guide me there and I will delete this. Anyway, here's the issue:

I haven't used this website in over 2 years now. I no longer use my X360, and already own all the X360 exclusives on it which is what I bought it for. I primarily game on PC and use digital games. I'm wondering why is there no trading section for Steam/Origin keys and gifts. The trading forum on this website seems to be limited to physical media. That's the reason I'm not on here any more. I do all my trading on the trading forum on steamgifts.com and it works fine there without any issues. It has a very similar feedback system as well.

I want to know where I can find other Indians to trade digital games with. I have some left over Steam keys from bundles and also 3 Steam gifts in my inventory. The gifts are of particular importance as they were bought as two packs. How it works is, you get a steam key of a two pack and then when you redeem it, you get an extra copy to give away. Problem is since I redeemed it in India the second copy is seemingly India restricted now. I tried trading it to a German and a Singaporean but it had to be returned.

Where do I find a trading forum for digital media populated by Indians?

Hi Preetham, seeing as we are in the minority here and trading is restricted to physical copies / vouchers of console games I would suggest you try to get in touch with the STEAM iVG group.

You can make a thread in the group and solicit any trades. The TP is strictly off limits to you unless you want to sell physical media / gaming peripherals / hardware.

Have a good day. Cheers!

P.S. -- Locking the thread. PM me if you want more details.

Archived