~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

What? Am I the only one who loves the new Walter? :fear:

I think more and more he reminds me of a Nazi death-camp guard. Actually more closely to the scientists who made the gases-logical, precise, emotionless, taking notes on the victim. No wonder he always pushes to use poison to kill (and hasn't got his wish yet). And the worst part is he wont actually pay for it. Sure he will (probably) get killed in the end (or walk into the dessert until he vanishes into a poetic haze). But i am sure his son, his baby and his wife will die first.

Walter White is to poison, what Tony Soprano was to choking/snuffing people out.

I'm finally up to speed in Breaking Bad. Just saw Ep 7.

I couldn't stop laughing at this scene

9a4GH.png

Also, I totally felt that Mike was gonna die. But didn't feel like Walt would kill him.

Also, guess what? Everybody who has put a gun to Walts head had died.. except Jesse

EzV3K.jpg

:(

FFvaW.png

w6L56.jpg

Oh Jesse has always been a reactive a**hole. Even when after his rehab he says "I know now I'm the bad guy." And even then much less so than Walt.

More than an a**hole Walt has been unravelling slowly, to his true self, to Heisenberg. I'm kind of rewatching the first season now, and some scenes are absolutely hilarious. I'm noticing much more this time around, each deft expression, each subtle hint, dialog. Heisenberg started when he kicked the big guy in the clothes store for making fun of Jr.

I still say S4 end was the perfect end. Poetic. And chilling.

Having said that, I can't wait for the last episode too and I'm glad there's a new season. :P

OHMYGAWDDD what an episode. You could say slightly clichéd but OHMYGAWD.

Do not click the spoiler or read the text below unless you've seen the 8th episode of Br Ba Season 5 IN FULL.

ScreenShot2012-09-03at13327PM.png

*Goosebumps*

:naughty:

Also, halfway through I thought WW was going to :naughty: Lydia. She was looking out the wazoo good, totally boink worthy specially compared to Skyler. Also, the tension WW brings to any scene now is amazing. The scene with Jesse was so intense, I knew he was going to give him the money and even then I felt the tension of unpredictability.

Props to Freak for calling the stopwatch murder scene. Very Italian.

Also, how could any of us miss Todd's connections in the prison and that's what WW was going to use. :doh: Like I said, predictable episode and still, mind = BLOWN.

Edit got this on IMDB "I was honestly expecting to hear a 'PLOP' in the bowl when he saw that" :rofl:

Edited by achilles

My theory for TV series proves right, yet again. Episode just before season finale > season finale. (In this case, half season finale)

And oh, I loved the scene before Hank went to the bathroom. Priceless expression at the end. You knew something was going to go down, yet everything was peaceful. Tension was through the roof there. What I did have a problem with was the actual reveal. It wasn't clever how Hank figured it out. Walt just left his book lying around. I was expecting something similar to the end of the Usual Suspects and was let down in that way. Also Walt leaving a book-THAT BOOK-just lying around in his bathroom? Gimme-a-f**ckin-break <_<

And Hank finishes dropping a deuce.

6bold.png

:rofl: :rofl:

That distribution montage really overstayed its welcome. It felt too long for 3 months period. Yeah, it's like I get it. Crystal Blue. Doh.

Prison scene was well done. Could hear 'Call of Duty' stabbings.

Also the transition between hank and his lab....f**king wow...can't get over it.

Dq7Pv.gif

Next 6 out of 8 eps could be Hank keeping it quiet (research properly first) for awhile and confront walt before he does the DEA. Though Walt's cancer is definitely back.. And Lydia might become a bigger threat...not like a snitch..but like a kingpin....eh QueenPin!! Walt with m16 vs Lydia's army. Could be? :| :rofl: :|

This entire episode was almost a f**kyou to everyone's theories. They basically took what they knew what people were thinking and turned it on it's head. Gilligan had the last laugh.

But whatever, surprised not disappointed. Overall, the episode definitely gave "the calm before the storm" vibe. And a year long and painful wait finally starts..

Edited by Freak

So apparently todays episode mirrors a lot of the past episodes

Here's an album of camera shots

Dialogues:

"Learn to take yes for an answer." - Mike, S04E02

"Learn to take yes for an answer." - Walt, S05E08

"We're gonna make a lot of money together." - Tuco, S01E07

"We're gonna make a lot of money together." - Lydia, S05E08

Who is "we"? - Jane, Season 2 Episode something

Who is "we"? - Walt, Season 5 Episode 8

Also, this comment was post 1 month ago, and he turned out to be right

http://i.imgur.com/inHD9.jpg

qUrIF.gif

Lhs4z.png

Edited by Bagpipes

This entire episode was almost a f**kyou to everyone's theories. They basically took what they knew what people were thinking and turned it on it's head. Gilligan had the last laugh.

really now? i called it weeks ago. they went with the most obvious mid season finale option possible.

but god damn... walt is a real monster now.

Everybody keeps saying Walt taking the pills is because his cancer is back. Maybe.....

But maybe...

Its because Walt somehow ended taking the ricin pill himself (administered by Skyler?) and now, living on borrowed time, is staving of the effects with tablets until the final showdown.

Well I was surfing through channels last evening and I caught 15 mins of some program about gaming on star sports, around 9.45 pm (it was named ESS I think). Till now, I had no idea that that kind of show even airs in India...

Can anyone tell the exact schedule of that show?

Also, share if you know of any other programs airing in India... Always good to get some use of the cable connection...