Tekken Tag Tournament 2

darkniks

• 3 months later...

wll good news guys.jinpachi is comin back along with other characters like devilkazuya,tetsujin,unknown and azazel

here is the second trailer.

wanna know y heihachi mishima is young cuz his voice actor died.well thats the information received from youtube

wanna know y heihachi mishima is young cuz his voice actor died.well thats the information received from youtube

u gotta be kindin me, just for that reason they made a Tekken 2 version of Heihachi aka younger form

:thumbsup: this Heihachi looks way better than the old, they say "Old is Gold" but here :P vice-versa

devil kazuya.. ftw & so that Tag Tournament 1 boss Unknown is also coming back :scratchchin: so this means Jun can make a come back :bigyellowgrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks to me exactly like Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection which I have on PSN , don't know why they keep on releasing the same thing every year with minor changes and tag it for 3k and people buy it as well. :doh:

This has two players at once , otherwise its exact same thing.

This looks to me exactly like Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection which I have on PSN , don't know why they keep on releasing the same thing every year with minor changes and tag it for 3k and people buy it as well. :doh:

:nono: have u played Tekken 6?

the graphics r really better than Tekken 5DR, the new moves, the visuals & the smooth motion of those combos/moves was sooo..... :coolspeak: & the game was very addictive although the netcode was not gud but still sometimes it was better :) than usual, & for fighting game fans, especially Tekken fans, we want more & more..... :devil:

& don't judge it by looking at the videos, its not even recorded with a good HD camera + its still in development so don't judge it by now, w8 & let Namco do their work & when it finally arrives then see for urself, mark my words- this game is gonna be totally cool & awesome once it arrives :good:

Its really difficult to judge fighting games from the just screenshots and videos. Look at SF4 vs SSF4. It might just seem that they added a few characters, but the gameplay tweaks made a huge difference.

Its really difficult to judge fighting games from the just screenshots and videos. Look at SF4 vs SSF4. It might just seem that they added a few characters, but the gameplay tweaks made a huge difference.

hope thers azazel.if yes then the best team will b jinpachi and azazel

lol doesnt fifa and all sportsgames come out every year and people keep buying :naughty: ....

and wtf Every Year??? :ko: ..... Tekken 6 came in 2007 in arcades and 2009 in consoles..... TTT2 hasnt even come in arcades... the game is most likely gonna realase in console maybe in 2012/2013....

I agree graphics do look like T6 but I think there will be improvements....Fighters are all about gameplay ...If you care about gameplay ( which pretty much nobody cares about this gen) you can see the big changes that it gets....

If you notice many other games they all play the same... and they just change the story,graphics and call it a sequel...

hope thers azazel.if yes then the best team will b jinpachi and azazel

ROFL... :rofl: ...

Archived