Tekken Tag Tournament 2

darkniks

He loves to quote me I guess. >_>

Devilryu, you can click on "Add reply" at the far bottom when you don't want to quote a specific post. The "reply" button below each post is used to quote those.

Devilryu, you can click on "Add reply" at the far bottom when you don't want to quote a specific post. The "reply" button below each post is used to quote those.

He uses that in the other threads.... but some special attention for you alone :naughty::puspa:

:O dis is a game... i thought it wud be some kinda IVG tournament :rofl: ... looks like not even 10 ppl r curious abt it :P ... fighting games r just :yawn: ... i remember Law n Lee n dats all... if HPS comes out n says dat he's a fighter frm Tekken series, i'll believe him :good: ...

WTF :fever:

@ darkniks & shadoken , yeah I can understand what u guys are suggesting, I have tried Tekken 5 & 6 on PSP , there was nothing to differentiate between them , as a fact I thought Tekken 5 was better than 6 on PSP.

I played Tekken 5 DR online on PS3 with Rash and a few other guys back in 09 , it had a lot of issues , lag plus connectivity problems.

Plus the best fighting games for me still is the one which I played when I was a kid with 1 Re. coins - Super Street Fighter Turbo II New Challenger :wub: , even after 15 yrs . it still kicks a*s whenever I play it on my PSP. :P

ssf2_2.png

WTF :fever:

@ darkniks & shadoken , yeah I can understand what u guys are suggesting, I have tried Tekken 5 & 6 on PSP , there was nothing to differentiate between them , as a fact I thought Tekken 5 was better than 6 on PSP.[

joy try Tekken 6 on PS3 :) its 1000 times better than PSP version :good: infact I agree Tekken 6 on PSP was sh*t :thumbdown: but on PS3 it was way awesome :coolspeak:

u can try Tekken 6 since its out now as Platinum & see the difference urself :)

i played both tekken 5 n 6...

Actually liked Tekken 6 better than MVC 3 ::scarerun:

Whats the difference b/w normal tekken game n tekken tag tournament...

Tekken 6 & other parts in the franchise were based upon 1 on 1 fighting.... :)

but in Tekken Tag Tournament a player selects two characters and may tag out between them to utilize special combos and throws. Characters can be tagged out to recover energy, but if one character is KO'd, the round ends. Moreover, Tekken Tag Tournament 1, 2 as well comes with full character roster up-to-date + some new characters. Every character from Tekken 1 to Tekken 6 will be available in this game :) like Jun Kazama is back in this game who is Jin's mother & she made her appearance in Tekken 2 & Tekken Tag Tournament 1, & so will the rest of the guys like Devil Kazuya, Jinpachi, True Orge & many more will make a come back + some new characters also :)

i dont think there will b a scenario campaign in this one.the 1st part didnt hav sc mode.hope this will have campaign

honestly speakin' :bigyellowgrin:

I didn't like the scenario campaign that much, it was kinda lame & just an excuse for an action-adventure type of mode with story & nothin special to unlock, by playin it u wud only unlock characters which r already unlocked in offline & online modes, u wud unlock the characters just to view their endings which was again lame & borin :thumbdown: except Law, Lee, & Lei's ending. According to me, Tekken Force mode in Tekken 3 & Tekken 4 & Tekken 5's Devil Within mode still rulez :first:

Tekken 5 Devil Within :first: >>>>>>>>>Tekken 3 & 4 Force mode :batman: >>>>>>>>Tekken 6 scenario campaign :thumbdown:

honestly speakin' :bigyellowgrin:

I didn't like the scenario campaign that much, it was kinda lame & just an excuse for an action-adventure type of mode with story & nothin special to unlock, by playin it u wud only unlock characters which r already unlocked in offline & online modes, u wud unlock the characters just to view their endings which was again lame & borin :thumbdown: except Law, Lee, & Lei's ending. According to me, Tekken Force mode in Tekken 3 & Tekken 4 & Tekken 5's Devil Within mode still rulez :first:

Tekken 5 Devil Within :first: >>>>>>>>>Tekken 3 & 4 Force mode :batman: >>>>>>>>Tekken 6 scenario campaign :thumbdown:

i agree that the devilwithin was nice than tekkenforce and sc.they should make scenariocampaign like devilwithin just coop play imagine if devilwithin has coop.devilwithin was also da best for me since it had action,puzzlez and u can also jump,evade

Tekken 6 & other parts in the franchise were based upon 1 on 1 fighting.... :)

but in Tekken Tag Tournament a player selects two characters and may tag out between them to utilize special combos and throws. Characters can be tagged out to recover energy, but if one character is KO'd, the round ends. Moreover, Tekken Tag Tournament 1, 2 as well comes with full character roster up-to-date + some new characters. Every character from Tekken 1 to Tekken 6 will be available in this game :) like Jun Kazama is back in this game who is Jin's mother & she made her appearance in Tekken 2 & Tekken Tag Tournament 1, & so will the rest of the guys like Devil Kazuya, Jinpachi, True Orge & many more will make a come back + some new characters also :)

:cheers:

cool

Archived