Tekken Tag Tournament 2

darkniks

hey guys wat do u think of this.IVG should hav its own leaderboards.games like tekken,mvc3,ssf4 and other games wat do u think :scratchchin:

+1. That will be great if it can be arranged.

Yea me too thinking some sort of league format.... How about a "Ranked" Match b/w us every weekend ? :scratchchin: ... we can keep individual and overall rankings of fighting games...would be pretty awesome....

Will try setting it up by the weekend...

but am still not sure since theres lag and all that... I dont want ppl to get angry when they lose coz of lag...

SSF4 , I think most of the people will be ok...noctis is the only playa i have seen lag with us

MvC and Tekken - Both these games lag randomly among us so i'll leave it to you guys to decide....

but am still not sure since theres lag and all that... I dont want ppl to get angry when they lose coz of lag...

MvC and Tekken - Both these games lag with randomly among us so i'll leave it to you guys to decide....

yeah u r right, I almost forgot :fear: I remember I had a major lag with Noctis in Tekken 6, & with u also shado in MvC3

only with rom_freak I experience less lag, I think we need to reconsider these points & then decide, otherwise it will only anger us

Yea me too thinking some sort of league format.... How about a "Ranked" Match b/w us every weekend ? :scratchchin: ... we can keep individual and overall rankings of fighting games...would be pretty awesome....

Will try setting it up by the weekend...

SSF4 , I think most of the people will be ok...noctis is the only playa i have seen lag with us

MvC and Tekken - Both these games lag randomly among us so i'll leave it to you guys to decide....

we should post a leaderboard menu so that evry 1 on ivg can view it.

guys don't mind but I think this leaderboard is not a good idea, laggin is the main problem :ko: & so far only rom_freak is a guy with whom I get less lag, if u ask me about the lag king award then for me it goes to Shadoken with all due respect :notangel: , then noctis was also laggy & Krizalid was the best :bigyellowgrin: we couldn't even play against each other due to server clashing or NAT problem, so I think this leaderboard idea is not gud

rest is up to u guys to decide :)

guys don't mind but I think this leaderboard is not a good idea, laggin is the main problem :ko: & so far only rom_freak is a guy with whom I get less lag, if u ask me about the lag king award then for me it goes to Shadoken with all due respect :notangel: , then noctis was also laggy & Krizalid was the best :bigyellowgrin: we couldn't even play against each other due to server clashing or NAT problem, so I think this leaderboard idea is not gud

rest is up to u guys to decide :)

dont forget that i played a match with u in mvc3 we didnt hav any lag

Archived