Tekken Tag Tournament 2

darkniks

XD

O master sephi,

please teach thy humble servant some tekken moves

also kidding aside

how about some tekken sessions tonight?

shadow could arrange a disc he told me

pv,seph,noct,dark,devilryu I assume you guys still have it?

^^how well did u fare against devilryuu and niks?

From my first day online against all three, I would say all of them are pretty much equal when they take their main character, with DarkNiks having a slight edge with his rushes.

But you can't take T6 matches seriously unless its played offline.

Tekken is a 3D fighter as well as one of the most responsive fighters out there....which is why lag is going to be much more noticeable in Tekken as compared to other games, the emphasize on juggling makes it even worse.

So yea its not really possible to play Tekken seriously unless you are playing it offline or playing it on a full green connection (or close to that).

So yea its not really possible to play Tekken seriously unless you are playing it offline or playing it on a full green connection (or close to that).

That line can be said for pretty much every game in every genre(outside of turn based stuff that is).....

Some people need to realize that lag does affect BOTH players.... If you are losing 10-0 to a guy then playing offline you arent magically gonna pull of a reverse win streak(given you are playing in a manageable connection and not underwater)..... If the gap in player skill is there its possible to determine who is better by the way they play....its only when its close that its not really predictable

A good player can easily identify if the other guy is just using lag tactics to get a win....and can call him out on it....

That line can be said for pretty much every game in every genre(outside of turn based stuff that is).....

Some people need to realize that lag does affect BOTH players.... If you are losing 10-0 to a guy then playing offline you arent magically gonna pull of a reverse win streak(given you are playing in a manageable connection and not underwater)..... If the gap in player skill is there its possible to determine who is better by the way they play....its only when its close that its not really predictable

A good player can easily identify if the other guy is just using lag tactics to get a win....and can call him out on it....

You are not getting my point.

What I'm trying to say is that its much harder to play Tekken in lag than it is to play a game like SF or MvC or BB...simply due to the structure of game and the fact that its 3D.

Its due to this very reason why a delay that never really made much problem in SF would may as well be awful in Tekken.

what do people mean by most responsive?... do other games not respond when you press buttons?.... I really dont see wtf 3D has to do with anything....

Given pretty much everything in SF is 1-2f links... even all of the anti airs dont hit unless you time it right....Why else do you think online is filled with idiots who just keep jumping at you for no reason... let them try that offline and see what happens...

Given tekken is fuking annoying to play against spammers...since its hard to avoid sh*t with lag....but its not like that isnt there in SF or MvC .... I really dont know how being 3D makes the lag less tolerable...Tekken just has a worse net code....

• 1 month later...

:O .. It seems harada is gonna be visiting Dubai in a few days for some gaming conf thingy , with some TTT2 goodies ... hes currently in taiwan now ... goddamit nothing ever happens here :ranting: ....

Camel boy better go see what all the fuss is....is there any arcade over there?

:O .. It seems harada is gonna be visiting Dubai in a few days for some gaming conf thingy , with some TTT2 goodies ... hes currently in taiwan now ... goddamit nothing ever happens here :ranting: ....

Be happy with what you've got

:ack:

some guys dont even have that

:cry:

From my first day online against all three, I would say all of them are pretty much equal when they take their main character, with DarkNiks having a slight edge with his rushes.

But you can't take T6 matches seriously unless its played offline.

well now,i was going easy on you.you guys are right t6 is very difficult to play in lag thats why i joined this IVG to reduce the lag on every game

well now,i was going easy on you.you guys are right t6 is very difficult to play in lag thats why i joined this IVG to reduce the lag on every game

Yeah I know, but I was also spectating the matches between you guys. Anyway that was a short session, so its nothing conclusive.

:O why?? just whyy???????

why nobody wants to come here? :wallbash:

Archived