Personal Training / Fitness Counseling thread

HundredProofSam

ok had a pretty shitty upper body workout. felt no focus or energy. had muesli oats+eggwhites 1.5hr prior to workout with creatine n bunch of vitamin. hemo rage before 30min. Didn't felt the pwo kick yday also but it was decent. well it was leg day though. really dunno what i'm doing wrong. got less sleep maybe

@angersmash hows ur experience going on with c4 extreme?

Edited by PHRiCK

ok had a pretty shitty upper body workout. felt no focus or energy. had muesli oats+eggwhites 1.5hr prior to workout with creatine n bunch of vitamin. hemo rage before 30min. Didn't felt the pwo kick yday also but it was decent. well it was leg day though. really dunno what i'm doing wrong. got less sleep maybe

@angersmash hows ur experience going on with c4 extreme?

I remember my experience with Jack 3d few years back. Process I used to follow was -

No food for 2 hours before taking it. No creatine or vitamin or anything. Recommended time is 30 mins before workout but I used to take it 45 mins before as by experience I gauged it takes more time to kick in. Focus and energy was amazing. I sourced it from US so got many boxes at half price. But, I used to have such days once a while when there was no energy or focus so I guess it happens. Don't worry about it.

Btw most people used to say the crash is bad with Jack 3d but I never felt so.

Sent from my Nexus 4

• Like 1

Haven't got it yet. Will do it next month when my tests get over. Don't want it to mess with my sleep.

Rightly so. I had bad experience with extreme. Had too many insomniac nights. Also don't follow the recommended dosage and take a little less. The recommended one used to increase my heart rate rapidly so I had to cut it down.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yeah around 8. :P

You shouldnt be anyway taking pwo supplements for that workout time :P

I remember my experience with Jack 3d few years back. Process I used to follow was -

No food for 2 hours before taking it. No creatine or vitamin or anything. Recommended time is 30 mins before workout but I used to take it 45 mins before as by experience I gauged it takes more time to kick in. Focus and energy was amazing. I sourced it from US so got many boxes at half price. But, I used to have such days once a while when there was no energy or focus so I guess it happens. Don't worry about it.

Btw most people used to say the crash is bad with Jack 3d but I never felt so.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Ya the first day i didn't had any food. breakfast was like 4-5hrs ago. felt the kick. not so muchin last 2 days where i took pwo 30m before wo and pwo meal 1hr before that.

which jack3d is better and most effective? micro, advanced or original?

Original is the best but i won't use it due to bad depressing crash and sleep gets f**ked. May not even feel like working out after the tub gets over because mentally I would feel I need it to get good workouts.

Haven't used micro. Advanced is average.

Sent from my Phone.

caffeine pills? what are those, any different from regular nescafe coffee for eg? brand, link?

Yep! Google them or check it on bb.com or HK

Each pill has 100mg of caffeine and in a tub there are about 60 or 100. Costs about 1000 bucks at the most.

Swallow with water then go and workout in 15 mins.

Sent from my Phone.

Just get caffeine pills. Cheap and effective.

I'm done with the whole preworkout scene to be honest. Will be saving money

Sent from my Phone.

Interesting. Do we get these caffeine pills in India?

I have spent tons of money on these pre-workout supplements in the past. My observation is they do help initially but then it becomes more of a psychological game as when you stop taking them at the back of your mind you start believing you aren't giving your best without them. It's like an addiction. So, this time I am not indulging in anything. Will take only whey protein and that too after couple of months.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Interesting. Do we get these caffeine pills in India?

I have spent tons of money on these pre-workout supplements in the past. My observation is they do help initially but then it becomes more of a psychological game as when you stop taking them at the back of your mind you start believing you aren't giving your best without them. It's like an addiction. So, this time I am not indulging in anything. Will take only whey protein and that too after couple of months.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yeah!

My exact thought on why I don't want to go for any more pwo. Sticking with creatine and whey protein.

Sent from my Phone.

some of them coffee pill brands look real shady to me.

i have read on the forums and youtube people adding regular coffee and whey protein preworkout, is that good? anyone tried this?

Probab one looks best. Saw it's reviews on Amazon US and everyone has given it a thumbs up. Also 1100 bucks for 100 tabs is Vfm so no harm in trying. I will give it a shot soon.

Sent from my Nexus 4