State Assembly elections 2014

Banz

NOTA would be a lot more viable if they actually held re-elections if NOTA won. Many people don't particularly like the candidate but still vote for the party they support, or they vote against the worst possible candidate because a vote for NOTA doesn't count anywhere.

If they actually held re-elections, barred the candidates from contesting any elections for 5 years (or something like that) and made them pay the costs of the re-elections, then it would be a lot more interesting. Parties would then be forced to field only good candidates.

Voted for BJP even though the congress candidate is a very good friend of mine. Hope he doesnt find out :fear:

BTW the voting booths are completely devoid of any queues, voting percentage is gonna be abysmally low. BC, urban voters are complete fuktards

Desh ka taraki ke se bada kuch nahi hota hai...bhagwan bhi nahi........ Good to see People like you understand that. :cheers:

So went to vote with my sister. She doesn't know which election this is or what the difference between the Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha is. :doh:

During the General elections she wanted to vote for the Modi government but she didn't know that there was an alliance between BJP and Shivsena and ended up getting all confused and voted NOTA. :lol:

Oh the urban educated voter!

From next elextions

a3253f729ce7313d03c1c3b7dd8c07f9.jpg

yup i went around 11 and was the 190th guy in the booth. i had to wait more time in a traffic jam near r city than in the in todays queue.

I just went into my usual polling booth, always i have had to stand there in queue for all the previous elections, the time taken was always more than 20-30 mins. This time no queue, just walked in and cast my vote.

The funny bit is that my area's seat has been retained by BJP for 15 years and i have voted against them every time. But this time even when a personal friend/guru with who i worked for 4 years is standing for elections, i voted against him :lol:

Voted for BJP even though the congress candidate is a very good friend of mine. Hope he doesnt find out :fear:

BTW the voting booths are completely devoid of any queues, voting percentage is gonna be abysmally low. BC, urban voters are complete fuktards

Is your friend really that bad? :fear:

Normally I would vote for the friend (as long as he's good enough to be there) because having a friend in the Legislative Assembly isn't a bad thing at all.

I'm just looking out for my well being. :tongue:

Normally I would vote for the friend (as long as he's good enough to be there) because having a friend in the Legislative Assembly isn't a bad thing at all.

I'm just looking out for my well being. :tongue:

GS was a part of congress himself before he left to join other european party(s). :P

Wanted to vote for BJP, went to the poling both and found out that there is no BJP candidate, had to vote for SS, feeling my vote got wasted. :(

And yes no que at all.

You could have voted NOTA i you didn't vote for BJP.

Maybe your vote didn't go to waste. You never know if the BJP-Sena alliance will be back to form the government.

After this, BJP needs to conquer Delhi, JK, UP, WB, UK and KAR

- Delhi should be easy

- JK will be historical for BJP, win is certain

- UP will be tricky but will win, Yogi Adityanath will make great CM

- UK will be clean sweep

- WB will be tough, Jehadi didi will get another term

- KAR likely CON will get another term

After this, BJP needs to conquer Delhi, JK, UP, WB, UK and KAR

- Delhi should be easy

- JK will be historical for BJP, win is certain

- UP will be tricky but will win, Yogi Adityanath will make great CM

- UK will be clean sweep

- WB will be tough, Jehadi didi will get another term

- KAR likely CON will get another term

KAR have amazing luck in going against central govt. So if cong wins Kar Modi is certain for 2nd term :P

After losing MH, HR and UP Congress funds would be completely exhausted, they cannot stand BJP's media/socialmedia storm in 2019.

Plus the big biz houses will support BJP, those who have been with Congress (Jindal, DLF) are in serious trouble.

I think with arrest of Sonia and Rahul, in NH case, it will be all over for Congress.

Rahul has no hold in Congress anyway.

Archived