Demon's Souls

KnackChap

Yo guys, am late to this party. Nevertheless, am in now till I finish this one.

Completed 1-1. Took me around 4 hours or so. Using the Knight class. I missed the Thief Ring somewhere. Gotta go find it before I take on 1-2, eh?

That is the best accessory in the game, make sure you get it in 1-1. And welcome to the club, DS is one of the best games of all time :bigyellowgrin:

Yo guys, am late to this party. Nevertheless, am in now till I finish this one.

Completed 1-1. Took me around 4 hours or so. Using the Knight class. I missed the Thief Ring somewhere. Gotta go find it before I take on 1-2, eh?

Get the thief ring - it's required more than the cling ring at times. You want to get as close to a red knight as possible before he starts charging you.

how to kill king Allant?????Died thrice :furious: ...How how how. Also i have not found the moselleum key, I saved Ostrava in 1-1, but after that i have not met him in the game until as 1-4 black phantom, where can i find it, otherwise i could not open Doran's gate. Please help someone.

Hide just next to the stairs. Cast poison cloud - rinse and repeat. Takes a long time but he won't even touch you. If he is casting his aoe attack run far far away, or try to disrupt it since he takes a long time to cast it.

so what should i try poison cloud or firestorm, and where to hide, he did some super attack by hitting his sword in to the floor, and next i saw is you die.

There's a glitch to kill Allant easily.

Bring lots of arrows. After entering the room, don't get near him. Use a bow with long range to kill him from far off even before the fight starts

• 3 weeks later...

just finished the game.. simply awesome. The boss fight's aren't so difficult. What actually is difficult is getting to the boss and having your soul count intact. The game is unforgiving when it comes to mistakes but rewarding if you strategize your fights well..

looking forward to DS2.. bring it on :)

this game intrigues me... i'd like to play it but dropping 3500 on the phantom edition is a bit too rich for my blood considering the odds of me liking or disliking it are fairly even. i wish they had released the regular edition here at the usual price of 2300 or so.

U do realize that u will start cussing,shouting and being frustrated in just the first 20 mins

not an issue. by most accounts, this is a fabulous and rewarding game despite the notoriously insane difficulty and the online component in particular sounds very interesting to me. i just can't make myself spend 3500 bucks on it :|

not an issue. by most accounts, this is a fabulous and rewarding game despite the notoriously insane difficulty and the online component in particular sounds very interesting to me. i just can't make myself spend 3500 bucks on it :|

online gs had some copies around the 2k mark and make a wtb thread in Tp, your best bets.