Next-Gen Consoles Rumors & Related NEWS

The f**k?!

FYI, I can play BF3, Rage and Skyrim just fine on a 3.5 year old PC.

and i am sure it din't even cost you more then 1200$ let alone, 3000$.

Knowledge is usually always a bliss :)

THIS!

We have PC anyways :fear:

PCs too are stuck in current gen because of consoles :giggle: If only PC gamers had spent money and actually bought their games instead of pirating the sh*t out of them, the devs would have had enough incentive to spend some extra efforts into pushing graphics and tech into next gen. I bet right now they just want to hold on and see what hardware and SDK next gen consoles will have and adjust their PC tools according to that.

To get a decent experience on the PC spending atleast 2 grand initially is necessary with yearly upgrades of 500 - 1K

I can play current games like skyrim and bf 3 on my 3 year old XPS on med settings, which was totally decked out when i got it and it cost somewhere around $2900 (high cost mostly cause it was a stupid laptop) but it always nags me that I'm playing a beautiful game on sub par settings and while console games dont really look very different than that, because they are optimized for that hardware its a better experience

I think you don't know who you are up against. AtheK is a guy who at any given time has a PC which is capable of playing any game in maximum settings. Nobody here knows better about cost of PC upgrades than him.

Chuck it, let the facepalm run through. 1 lac to 1.5 lac a year for upgrade...damn that is so awesome.

btw i think he meant 1000-1500 dollars in PC upgrade every year...Damn even in that much money I can build a decent PC to last me 2 years minimum. :P

ne he is running on tri SLI and needs to change all 3 GPU every year

uhh read it again,, i said initial expense of about $2000

and then yearly cost of 500 - 1k

a 2000$ PC will last you 2 years easy without even thinking of opening the cabinet, and all you need to do after 2 years is maybe add another video card. My 460 GTX which is almost 1.5 yr old now still run stuff easy on 40+ fps. You just need 3o fps constant for a great gaming experience, 40 is anyway liberty. FPS above that is E penis showoff.

a 2000$ PC will last you 2 years easy without even thinking of opening the cabinet, and all you need to do after 2 years is maybe add another video card. My 460 GTX which is almost 1.5 yr old now still run stuff easy on 40+ fps. You just need 3o fps constant for a great gaming experience, 40 is anyway liberty. FPS above that is E penis showoff.

Listen to the man...he learnt it the hard way :giggle:

Archived