Playstation Network Store

KnackChap

I'm thinking of getting this. Too awesome a deal to be missed. There aren't any issues or anything with this collection right?

I have played the disc version..no issues..

Bought PoP Trilogy. At INR 270 (PS+ price) for three games, it can't possibly go wrong.

Especially when I haven't played these games before. :fear:

Surprised you have'nt played it...

270 rs is a steal...All 3 games are really awesome...

Buy Splinter Cell Trilogy also if you have time and have'nt played it before :)

Since Saturday all I get is the message informing that PSN store is under maintenance through the PS3.

I am able to access the store via Vita. Everything else like signing in to PSN or Trophy sync or uploading saved data is working. Even game patches are available and are getting downloaded and patched.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Nope, I accessed the PS Store from my PS3 last evening just fine.

You may want to delete the Store's data file (or whatever it is called) and download it again. Like if you press △ while at the PlayStation Store icon, I think it should give you the option to delete the data.

Hey guys, I just got a ps4 few days ago. Today I tried playing FIFA 14 but the game just stuck on messi's loading screen like forever. I tried switching off the console and even switching profiles it just didn't work. Now I am getting strange errors while trying to sign in the psn network, it just won't sign in.. Tired of those DNS errors, , my internet is also working on all other devices except ps4.

Fifa 14 started working as soon as I turned off my router, the messi screen loaded just fine and took me to the main menu. Does this mean I cannot play fifa 14 while I'm connected to the net? Anyone knows how to fix this?

Also cannot connect to the psn store :(

Help !

Hey guys, I recently purchased PS3 and took the 14-day free ps plus trial. I downloaded PES 2014 ( the game + all DLCs) and played it for a while. However I did not renew my subscription and the game has been locked out as a result which is acceptable. Now when I try to purchase the game from the PSN Store, it doesn't accept my Axis Debit Card. I used the same address as in the bank details and I also get the Rs 10 credit/debit verification messages whenever I edit my Account details but it doesn't let me purchase the game.
Now I wanna know 2 things,
1. Is there a way to make my Debit Card work on the PSN store.
2. If I purchase a retail copy of PES 2014, will my older setup and save data files be lost?

What happens if a game I bought is removed from PSN? I believe I can still play that game as long as I had it downloaded already but Can't be redownload? Am I correct or the game can't be played even if I had it downloaded?

Any refunds or such?

sh*t :fear:

That would be nice.

I still have the game downloaaded , first thing after getting home I'll see if that is working.

Just bought it about 5-6 months ago and didn't have much time to play it also :cry:

Persona 4 arena is removed from EU psn without notice. That game caused most problems for PS. Its the only region locked game, and its region locked in psn also that means if you bought it in EU psn store and your ps3 is US one you can't play it.

That would be nice.

I still have the game downloaaded , first thing after getting home I'll see if that is working.

Just bought it about 5-6 months ago and didn't have much time to play it also :cry:

Persona 4 arena is removed from EU psn without notice. That game caused most problems for PS. Its the only region locked game, and its region locked in psn also that means if you bought it in EU psn store and your ps3 is US one you can't play it.

If it doesn't work, send some 'harsh' tweets to https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU

It's surprising that Sony has not yet announced the PSN+ games this late into the month...Expecting something really really good :fear:

They will announce it this thursday.. also dont forget that we will get a new lineup of annual ps plus titles as well..

So juss like last june we would be getting 5 ps3 games.. hopefully 2 ps4 games aswell.

Archived