Official Toys & Figures Discussion Thread of Plastic-Colored Awesome

KeezNah

I do too! How can I ever forget something that has been a major part of my childhood!

Haha. I still dont hv destro n cobra commander fig. Commander fig was launched after i stopped collecting.

@psdude

It wont come unpainted. :D

Haha. I still dont hv destro n cobra commander fig. Commander fig was launched after i stopped collecting.

I know! They launched all the important character figures after I stopped collecting :|

All we got was second tier characters out of which Lady Jaye and Baroness were the highest ranking officers...

I can hardly wait for you to buy it and post pics :bigyellowgrin:

Dunno when it will b released. Not so soon. Its 1/4 scale. So it will be BIG. If i buy it, it will b my biggest statue buy. Which is ok, considering its a dredd statue. :P

IWANTKFPFIGURINES! The ones Po has on his window in the first movie. Grrr. I'm sure Jack Black has some sneaky underhanded clause in his contract which forbids them from making and selling them for money while he has that one and only pair for himself and plays with them and touches them and laughs. Coz he's like that.

Crow eater. :rant::ranting:

IWANTKFPFIGURINES! The ones Po has on his window in the first movie. Grrr. I'm sure Jack Black has some sneaky underhanded clause in his contract which forbids them from making and selling them for money while he has that one and only pair for himself and plays with them and touches them and laughs. Coz he's like that.

Crow eater. :rant::ranting:

go to Mcdonalds :good:

Nobody but McD and achilles loves KFP toys?

Nothing but McD on ebay global. 10$ mai puura set bech rahe hai log waha.

Want them Plushies, not plastic toys. :(

Dreddy Japan se thok main Po ke plushies leke aana :P

Archived