Gaming PCs

AtheK

locally if available otherwise online.

I live in surat .

Online sites i prefer are theitdepot, primeabgb, smcinternational etc..

i dont trust flipkart for pc components as chance of dead components on arival is higher

SteelSeries Sensei RAW vs Razer Taipan

LOGITECH G400s or if you want Ambidextrous mice the Cooler Master STORM Recon / Roccat Kova [+].

Corsair K90 vs Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Stealth

Cooler Master STORM Trigger / QuickFire Pro.

LOGITECH G400s or if you want Ambidextrous mice the Cooler Master STORM Recon / Roccat Kova [+].

Cooler Master STORM Trigger / QuickFire Pro.

Forgot to mention this was a hypothetical question,Not related to my earlier "KB/M in 5k''

so sir,i ask you again,

SteelSeries Sensei RAW vs Razer Taipan

Corsair K90 vs Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Stealth

EDIT: I prefer Left-Handed/Ambidextrous mouses

Edited by commandershawnzer

Forgot to mention this was a hypothetical question,Not related to my earlier "KB/M in 5k''

so sir,i ask you again,

Even with the hyperbole we are imposing on this query I stick to my earlier suggestions.

The Deathstalker is over-priced and completely useless in my honest opinion, membrane keyboard for that asinine price, no thank you, membrane keyboard sans a numpad at that price, good Sir I hope you have a brain.

The K90 is a better purchase but then again is not fully mechanical. Would suggest the Cooler Master STORM Trigger over it any-day. Also, more options in the key switches, Blue, Brown and Red vis-á-vis only Red in the former.

Same issue with the other mice you shortlisted, Sensei [RAW] is a decent mouse but its customisation system is poor and warranty in India is absolutely farcical in nature. Same problem with Razer in my books. Plus the LASER sensor based offerings are not very consistent in performance (especially PHILIPS made dual sensors).

Edited by ALPHA17
  • Like 1

Even with the hyperbole we are imposing on this query I stick to my earlier suggestions.

The Deathstalker is over-priced and completely useless in my honest opinion, membrane keyboard for that asinine price, no thank you, membrane keyboard sans a numpad at that price, good Sir I hope you have a brain.

The K90 is a better purchase but then again is not fully mechanical. Would suggest the Cooler Master STORM Trigger over it any-day. Also, more options in the key switches, Blue, Brown and Red vis-á-vis only Red in the former.

Same issue with the other mice you shortlisted, Sensei [RAW] is a decent mouse but its customisation system is poor and warranty in India is absolutely farcical in nature. Same problem with Razer in my books. Plus the LASER sensor based offerings are not very consistent in performance (especially PHILIPS made dual sensors).

Thanks for that info.Didn't know that deathstalker was membrane

How about Quickfire Ultimate?It looks exactly like the Quickfire Pro,Except it is fully backlit

How about Quickfire Ultimate?It looks exactly like the Quickfire Pro,Except it is fully backlit

Quickfire Pro is partial back-lit if I am not misinformed but if you need the full thing to be back-lit, the Ultimate or Trigger will be more up your alley.

Another noob question,

Is the Top Bump/Vent thing of the Storm Trooper removable?

If not,How will one fit a corsair H100i there?

It is a vent which has a removable dust filter and the radiator will be mounted below that not above. So I don't see how this is going to be an issue?

One suggestion:- Is it possible to also add, a Budget and Extreme Level Gaming Laptops/Notebooks like their desktop counterpart.

That notebook check website will be of much helpful in getting the price vs performance graph of Mobile processors GPU.

One suggestion:- Is it possible to also add, a Budget and Extreme Level Gaming Laptops/Notebooks like their desktop counterpart.
Are you suggesting a separate thread for notebooks?

That notebook check website will be of much helpful in getting the price vs performance graph of Mobile processors GPU.
Feel free to refer that site to anyone in need.Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk

@ALPHA17

Hey, I want to use my GTX760 on SLI. If I use another GTX 760 4gb card, will the memory add up? (My current memory card is Gtx 2Gb) Add how much power does it require? Also should I buy it from the same manufacturer? Let me know. Thanks in advance for your advice.

^^ Hi Akshay.

It would be advisable if you get the exact same model if possible or at-least one with similar amount of RAM. The GTX760 is bandwidth starved and the 4GB version simply is not worth the premium you cough up for it.

Also, the V-RAM will not add up 2 +2, the resolution and settings you play at will affect the overall performance.

What is the rest of your configuration?

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

What all are you running?

Also, disable Internet Explorer, Symantec Security and replace it with MicroSoft Security Essentials.

How many applications load up on the side tray at boot up?

? what? :mellow: ..Will this affect performance with games ? .

Yeah! Bandwidth starved, memory should be clocked higher, nVidia should have gone for ~6.5GHz memory clock if they could not give 7GHz clock like on the GTX770 and GTX780. You can over-clock as well.

How many applications load up on the side tray at boot up?

not many...just few basic MS services..Rest all are disable....

Yeah! Bandwidth starved, memory should be clocked higher, nVidia should have gone for ~6.5GHz memory clock if they could not give 7GHz clock like on the GTX770 and GTX780. You can over-clock as well.

Now what ? Will this run Witcher 3 on high @ 900p reso.....

Edited by Zodak™