Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

Dinjo my buddy..

Congratulations dude.. You should be celebrating.

You just saved yourself from marrying a girl who was not into you at all. She didn't reject you, she saved you from being a husband of a chick, who is either in love with someone else, or not in a mood to marry anyone for that matter.

I said it before and I am telling it to you again.. This is MARRIAGE you are talking about.. It's a big thing..commitment of a bloody lifetime till death or divorce do you guys apart!! both very tragic proposition..

You have just started your Bride Hunt. And you met this girl, who didn't think you guys click..she is an individual and she has right to her opinion. You were never anyway attached for her to break your heart..so Chill yaar.

If you apply for a job and they did not offer you the job for some trivial reason..do you cry? or you plan to bad mouth that Company or acquire it and close it?? No na!

So.. chill.

I am sure you are handsome and confident and well settled.. You will soon find your Soni Kudi who is worth you!!

:hugs:

Main to apni jaan dene jaane wala tha par behna tumara post pad ke maine irada badal diya :hypocrite:

Jokes apart I think i just had too much of expectations from myself i took it professionally where i have hardly failed ever in my life and thought same could be applied in personal life.

Spoiler for that girl

Mummy kehti hain yeh to sab kharab ladki thi abhi to best aani baaki hain

What do you do presently, as in : school / college / diploma ? And stream (courses you are studying) ?

im in 2 pu ... taken up science subjects= physics chem math n stats :P .. wanna go to r.v bangalore heard its nice :D ... just bought my ps3 a mnth ago ..... 2 pu+ ps3 = awesome ... hopefully :P .... when do u ppl get time to play i mean being married n all ... probly wid kids as well ... must have a good sum of mny to support famly and afford such pathetically expensive games ...... n nw we have online passses .. makes u want to shoot them :wallbash::furious:

I was travelling to office and suddenly i broke down to tears i don't know why it happened and how it happened but it was certainly i didn't liked it; frustration , anger everything came out and i could not control it but now i feel more relaxed.

I clearly remember the last time i broke down was in Feb 2008.

Wat ? Dude.. Seriously ?

I mean.. C'mon yaar.. listen to the guys saying here... U def. deserve a better girl and as someone here said.. U maybe not her type and neither does She for you.

Gather ur friends, Hangout wid them.. Watch movies.. play Games. Spend time with your dear ones. Im DAMN sure You will forget her within minutes... no no.. an Hour atleast. Itna to time lagta hi hai.... :P

And please remove that Scars thing from your mind... thats a pure BS thinking from Girl's point of View and even yours.

5364435416_89d5867c50_z.jpg

I realised that i was looking for a good looking girl i had chat with my uncle who deals in these matters especially told me that "Item sirf 1-2 saal thak rahi gi uske baad personality matter karegi shaadi main" , I'll consider that seriously now.

I realised that i was looking for a good looking girl i had chat with my uncle who deals in these matters especially told me that "Item sirf 1-2 saal thak rahi gi uske baad personality matter karegi shaadi main" , I'll consider that seriously now.

That is very true.

'Hot' looks will fade with time (giving way to more graceful looks for that matter) but the one thing that will not change, is the person. Once you're old(er), you'll really want your companion to be understanding of your thoughts, someone you can have long conversations with.