Import help for All Legal ways of getting Games

sorry for opening a new thread.

Hello,

I have purchased a Apple iPhone on ebay & the seller has shipped the phone through USPS Express Mail International on 19th Aug 2007 & he has sent it as a gift box....he has also sent me the tracking number...I have been the tracking the item since the day the seller despatched the item and the status has been the same "ACCEPTANCE" from the day one.

Is my item stuck in the cutomes or has it not been dispatched form US?

What do i do now??

call or go to the blore customs head office

one last question...

do u think that should i wait for some more days before the confirmation since it only been a week after the dispatch or should i contact the customs immediately.

The game I ordered from Play-Asia, was shipped on the 19th of September, and they said normally it would reach in 5-10 days, but I haven't got it yet. Any idea when I'll receive it?

dont worry pal!! ur copy might have been caught up in the customs redtape .... it usually takes about 2 - 3 weeks for it to actually reach u.

The game I ordered from Play-Asia, was shipped on the 19th of September, and they said normally it would reach in 5-10 days, but I haven't got it yet. Any idea when I'll receive it?

It should have reached you by now. If its held up at customs, it'll take an additional two weeks for the post office to get it released from customs, and then a further 3-4 business days to reach you.

u dont have to pay any customs duty on games ....

but then there are people here who hve paid ...

Technically, you dont have to pay customs duties on imports having a value of under Rs. 10,000/-. But, I think, "luxury" items like movies, games, consumer electronics, etc., are not exempted under this scheme. I think it applies for necessities and certain other items like medicines, clothes, etc.

Archived