Gran Turismo 5 Spec II

KnackChap

that dlc jag xj13 is not working in that extreme historic racing car event even though there is an ai drive using the same fking car.. wtf :doh: will have to buy a new historic race car now.. :( each one of them costs 20 million cr :wallbash:

I only enjoy the music/songs etc. in the menu , while racing its only the engine. :blush:

Well its nice while doing the special events & License tests :bigyellowgrin:

25 hours into game and just played my first night time race (Tuscan/Gallardo) and man it was intense, even with the racing line on. Yet to see rain and fog, but I can only imagine. And that track looks so pretty at dusk, with the twilight and stars and fireworks, you feel like actually bring there. Anyone who thinks the game looks ugly need a brain/eye surgery.

25 hours into game and just played my first night time race (Tuscan/Gallardo) and man it was intense, even with the racing line on. Yet to see rain and fog, but I can only imagine. And that track looks so pretty at dusk, with the twilight and stars and fireworks, you feel like actually bring there. Anyone who thinks the game looks ugly need a brain/eye surgery.

how did you check that??.. the save game data only showz the number of dayz played

Archived