Gaming Headphones Guide & Discussion.

playstation

So I got a friend's bluetooth headset : Samsung WEP 450. Worked like a charm. I used it only for the mic and kept the audio out to speakers.

Now planning to get the Samsung HM1100 as its got >13 hours talktime. Hope it works fine too.

I bought the Tritton AX180 headphones quite sometime back. They sure are very comfortable and comes with all sorts of connectivity options but it just doesnt have that oomph! It kinda feels low on volume at times and lacks the thrill. I was looking at Audio Technica AD700, how are these for gaming? I am not very keen on having a mic so absence of mic with AD700 not an issue for me. Also, have anything to share on JVC RX700?

I received the Bluedio I4 bluetooth headset yesterday (cost me around 650 rupees). Its a pretty neat device, well designed and build quality is way better than I hoped for. And yes, it paired perfectly with the PS3 and I can use it with my existing headphones because of the 3.5mm jack.

So far so good, will try in some gaming sessions and report back here my experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone pls let me know which is the best way to get this delivered in India. I requested Vignesh to get them to US .. but with UC3, BF3 and MW3 all coming within 20 days. wouldny mind ordering this along with anyone else ordering from Amazon so that we can share the shipping :)

PBT Bluetooth Communicator

Can someone pls let me know which is the best way to get this delivered in India. I requested Vignesh to get them to US .. but with UC3, BF3 and MW3 all coming within 20 days. wouldny mind ordering this along with anyone else ordering from Amazon so that we can share the shipping :)

PBT Bluetooth Communicator

Bro, buy any regular bluetooth headset and it will work. Why you want to go through the extra effort of importing what appears to be a basic bluetooth earpiece.

Bro, buy any regular bluetooth headset and it will work. Why you want to go through the extra effort of importing what appears to be a basic bluetooth earpiece.

I need it to use along with my Turtle Beach X41 headset. It is not fully compatible with PS3. for voice chat I need to buy the above mentioned addon

I need it to use along with my Turtle Beach X41 headset. It is not fully compatible with PS3. for voice chat I need to buy the above mentioned addon

:scratchchin: If you need a BT only to voice chat, then as I said any one BT earpiece will do. As you can see in the posts above, I bought a Chinese made one and it works like a charm (even has a 3.5mm jack for headphones).

How much of an improvement in sound quality is a usb headset over a 3.5mm one and whats the processor usage like?

I need me a decent vfm headset for gaming and movies, within 3k. Someone recommend one plz, kthx.

Edit: With and without mic.

Any guides to connect normal 3.5mm headsets with the PS3?

You have to use the RCA cable (red and white wires are for sound) and use a connector with RCA female at one end and 3.5mm female at the other to connect the headset.

hey guys..

so, my brother is coming back from US next week and he's offered me to buy anything within a budget of 300$ :D...so, I'm thinking of getting the headphones for my ps3. I don't know much about these things..so need ur help in chosing one.

prefences:

direct output from ps3 not through tv as I've a basic LCD monitor.

ingame music/chat..

lighter weight

wireless

optical

should work with consoles and PC.

inputs please..

cheers.

Archived