mango_man

• 1 month later...

To sum up until now,

1) Credit Cards work

2) ICICI Debit card (visa and mastercard) works

3) Citibank Debit Card works

4) Corporation Bank Debit Card works

other nationalized and private bank debit cards don't. :thumbdown:

there is no way to use PSN cards on an Indian account.

most people (who have accounts in nationalized banks for tens of reasons) can't download anything from PSN (other than the free stuff), even though we want to. :wallbash::ranting:

Are your sure Corporation Bank Debit Card works. Have you used yourself or if anyone else have please reply.

If it works, i will open saving account in Corporation bank.

QAB is only 500 as compared to ICICI 10,000 (MAB).

With Regards,

Rocky

Are your sure Corporation Bank Debit Card works. Have you used yourself or if anyone else have please reply.

If it works, i will open saving account in Corporation bank.

QAB is only 500 as compared to ICICI 10,000 (MAB).

With Regards,

Rocky

I was just trying to sum up other people's experiences.

This might be helpful to you.

I used my Corporation Bank debit card to purchase a 3 month PS+ subscription. Worked like a charm. No issues.

Most of the users here have used debit cards from Private sector banks. I guess now public sector issued debit cards also work. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked now that sony deducted 8 rupees four times from my axis bank account :rant: Agar card info galat thi toh unhone rokda kaise kata..sony you are a big stupid :ranting:

Soch le ..tune Atindriya bose ko Ek Samosa ..ek jalebi aur ek chai khila di...

Just joking...it is card verification amount...it will be returned toyour account in few days ...it seems your card should work if they manage to deduct it but incase it does not ...you will still get Rs 8 back.

Soch le ..tune Atindriya bose ko Ek Samosa ..ek jalebi aur ek chai khila di...

Just joking...it is card verification amount...it will be returned toyour account in few days ...it seems your card should work if they manage to deduct it but incase it does not ...you will still get Rs 8 back.

I tried adding money to my psn account but no luck..pehle 250 rs kiye check karne ke liye ke liye.Agar vo mere axis Debit card se 8 rupees le saakte hai toh invalid card info kyu dikhate hai?

That CC seems to be dumb

Moreover many people have tried axis and sbi debit cards including myself they simply don't work :thumbdown:

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

PSN services in India need a lot of improvement.Many services are only available for EU/US PS stores like PS Home..it should become available for Indian PSN accounts as well.Sony need to either allow the use of PSN prepaid cards on Indian PSN accounts or put forward another solution.Many people want to buy stuffs from PSN but they can't. :(

You'd need to have a minimum balance of 10K. Go for Corporation bank (Someone has posted earlier that Corporation bank cards work) coz you just need to have 500 bucks in your account.

You'd need to have a minimum balance of 10K. Go for Corporation bank (Someone has posted earlier that Corporation bank cards work) coz you just need to have 500 bucks in your account.

Haven't heard of corporation bank before here.. have to google to find if its there in my location.. :nerves:

Archived