FIFA15 Ultimate Team

TheDribbler

UT is u playable on PC since 2 days. When ever I try to add a player in the squad screen in crashes. What is up with EA? Countless days since app n web app are down... purposely?

Try it please. Lets see if it works.

Cant u just wait till app/web app are up again? I reckon that those let u handle this with ease...

And player prices will increase by then too... i guess...

UT is u playable on PC since 2 days. When ever I try to add a player in the squad screen in crashes. What is up with EA? Countless days since app n web app are down... purposely?

Cant u just wait till app/web app are up again? I reckon that those let u handle this with ease...

And player prices will increase by then too... i guess...

We don't know by when it will be up. Issue is till this is resolved I cannot eve play a single match jn fut nor can I buy any players.

Lol...some people are really strange. They buy players for almost double the price that they are going for. Really wierd. I guess they are still using futbin for reference :giggle:. Sold two players for double the price that they are 'easily' available at this very moment through bidding.

Webapp transfer market is taken down to block auto-buyers and bots. It's good.

Not for people who bought at high prices before EA decided to balance the game by removing features like the App. :(

And do you mean the web app and mobile app will never work again? Or is this temporary?

Yeh...fifa 14 had it disabled for like 4 months (ie till when 15 was abt to release). I do think though that they would enable the trading again. This might have been a stunt to ensure that people buy more packs instead of coins during this winter upgrade week.

Try it please. Lets see if it works.

Well...just an update here. I had a talk with EA customer care rep, he tried helping me out but eventually asked me to fill up the missing player form and gave me two bronze player packs lol.

I have quick sold all the unassigned players as it's gonna take and long time for EA to revert back on this while I wanted to play fut now. Lost lot of coins but I think il be able to earn them back in the next two days due to the way the prices are at the moment.

Thanks Rosh for offering your help though. Really appreciate it :cheers:

Are you guys aware of auto buyers hacking in web-app ? That was the sole reason why players were trading at much higher prices than they should be. And now since web-app is down the prices are down again. Hope either web-app is down for transfers permanently until EA finds a solution for that.

Tried... Problem is that Bundesliga doesnt work in 41212 for me cuz of the strikers... or more like the absence of them. Only Lewandowski. Ramos is good but not THAT good. Also cant much make use of Reus & Aubameyang in such formations... 4321 has been the only good formation for me in Bundesliga...

Archived