Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

WhiteWolf

moh allied assault had a better omaha beach assault. Even then its just pulled from saving private ryan at that >_>

Medal of Honor was produced by Dreamworks Interactive, rings a bell does it not.

Also in CoD 2 it was not Omaha Beach landing that was depicted but the capture of Pointe du Hoc. This was a Ranger operation that commenced a few hours earlier than the actual landing itself.

For more read --> Scaling of Pointe du Hoc WW 2.

The word on twitter, YouTube is that it's the best call of duty and the most fun cod, kill streaks are hard to get, objectives matter a lot in this game,

But what matters is if you enjoy or not. some people think cod is sh¡t and some people love it. By the way not all cod is same and I hated mw3 Mp and loved black Ops MP so really looking forward to this game.

^^ what pissed me most about mw3 is the support killstreak package which lets u progress streaks even after dying , and at 8 killstreaks u can get a stealth bomber.As if cod wasnt noob friendly already :doh:

sad...

Good i ain't a pc gamer and I ain't have to wait that long :P

~snip~

na, not sad at all..I'm kinda happy actually.

also, don't want to start discussion about PC vs Consoles again.

anyways, have fun :cheers:

Online servers are up and half the world is already playing

our game distributors are sleeping with the copies until Monday evening? WTF?

Just give the game out to the retailers, vendors already so I can try to get a copy earlier

Bro..even distributors didnt get the game on hand. They got it yesterday and they shipping tomorrow

Archived