The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys, are you using the club nintendo pin code coming with games/ or the system? Nintendo has started giving downloadable games for coins you have acquired. Check out the club nintendo site https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

If someone is not using them, then please share the codes :bigyellowgrin:

• 4 weeks later...

Guyz, i did a bit research on 3DS and Vita...and i'm leaning towards the 3DS..but is it worth buying in a country like India...as Nintendo has no customer policy in India...and is it really worth the price....

How is its response in india ?...Need help cause planning to buy one....

or is Vita better...?

3DS is cheaper than Vita, but you will have to depend on grey market or imports for games. There won't be any warranty on 3DS of course as it is not officially launched in India. Buy 3DS if you like nintendo first party games.

Vita will be significantly costlier than 3DS but games will be locally available or can be bought on PSN. There will be warranty on Vita if you buy it here. Buy Vita if you want home console experience on your handhelds.

Or

Buy both

3DS is cheaper than Vita, but you will have to depend on grey market or imports for games. There won't be any warranty on 3DS of course as it is not officially launched in India. Buy 3DS if you like nintendo first party games.

Vita will be significantly costlier than 3DS but games will be locally available or can be bought on PSN. There will be warranty on Vita if you buy it here. Buy Vita if you want home console experience on your handhelds.

Or

Buy both

actually flipkart sells NTSC 3DS games.

Ok how about getting it from game.co.uk...will they ship it...will it attract any customs.....

Someone suggested me to go for an ipod touch instead of handhelds...i found it odd what you guyz think....?

Archived