Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok , got it . One more question , that guy which ak77 pointed in the above post , he is trading dishonured ( 10$) for 4-5 keys ( 7.5$) , now why does he want to do that?

You didn't read my post completely. "Game is cheaper in UK region"

recently my friends have had a serious issue in front of them. Never ever take a key from someone. There's a reason why trading system has been made this way in Steam. People who promise to give you keys might be scammers. beware. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Not really. If you trade with guys having high rep, you won't going to face any issues.

Dishonoured, with or without DLCs?

Get individual DLC's.

Skip Void Walker's Arsenal and Dunwall City Trials, head for The Knife of Dunwall.

I gave in and purchased a game. Was about to buy DXHR for $3 (was entering payment details) but thought I wont' play it. Proud of having resisted temptation, I decided to test myself further.

Ended up buying ancient but epic Unreal Tournament 3 Black. For $5. So much for resisting temptation...

Again, anyone want to trade in something for Commandos 2, Batman AA GOTY or Sniper GW Gold Edition ?

Got these Games so Far.

Madhan S (Spent So Far 5400 Rs = 54 tf2 keys)

• HalfLife Complete
  • Infestation : Survivor Stories
  • Left 4 Dead 2 & Left 4 Dead
  • Bastion
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • SR3 The Full Package x 2
  • FLT
  • GTA IV
  • Surgeon Simulator 2013
  • YS I & II Chronicles
  • L.A Noire
  • Witcher 2 : Assassins of Kings
  • Sniper Elite : Nazi Zombie Army
  • Impire
  • Borderlands 2/Seasonpass x 2
  • Black Ops 2
  • Deadlight x 2
  • Dawn of War Franchise Pack (FUKKKKKKKKK got by mistake :( , wasted 9 keys)
  • Witcher 1
  • Natural Selection 2
  • Unreal Deal Pack
  • deus ex Collection
  • Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
  • Fallout 3 Game of the Year Version

got unrealdeal pack + deus ex collection at 6 keys :D ,,, :exoticdance:

If you guys need games for low price than steam sales...i can help you. :)

Edited by Madhan
  • Like 1

Ok , got it . One more question , that guy which ak77 pointed in the above post , he is trading dishonured ( 10$) for 4-5 keys ( 7.5$) , now why does he want to do that?

Russian Stores / European Stores have low prices than US stores. Mostly Russian..So they buy from there and sell for keys at trading market. I only buy games via that method. Cheaper than normal price.

recently my friends have had a serious issue in front of them. Never ever take a key from someone. There's a reason why trading system has been made this way in Steam. People who promise to give you keys might be scammers. beware. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Yea dont ever trade keys for real money , trade for tf2 items or games. If u want to buy keys, Only buy from high repped trader. Read reps at steamrep threads, their profile and google .

I gave in and purchased a game. Was about to buy DXHR for $3 (was entering payment details) but thought I wont' play it. Proud of having resisted temptation, I decided to test myself further.

Ended up buying ancient but epic Unreal Tournament 3 Black. For $5. So much for resisting temptation...

Again, anyone want to trade in something for Commandos 2, Batman AA GOTY or Sniper GW Gold Edition ?

Unreal Deal Pack i got is 5$ -_- , it contains all Unreal games.

When will you play all this? :P

Library :D

check for high rep!

at the beginning of my trade i used to go with keys and that too i used to go first..

people with high rep! will always deliver what u need :notangel:

If you guys need games for low price than steam sales...i can help you. :)

bhaiya can u get fallout and dishonored ?....if yes then for how much and how to pay u ?

asked abt fallout on fb also :fear:

Edited by harjas

Orange box orange box and orange box.. want it cheap as hell :samui:

Can get you for 450Rs....

bhaiya can u get fallout and dishonored ?....if yes then for how much and how to pay u ?

asked abt fallout on fb also :fear:

Dishonored is Region Locked. So cant.

Fallout 3 GOTY Edition = 250Rs

Fallout New vegas Ultimate Edition = 230Rs

Fallout New Vegas Standard = 200Rs

• Like 1