Keyofx

Ninokuni/The Another World

The_Another_World.png

Developer(s): Level-5, Studio Ghibli

Platforms: Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3 :rofl:

Release Date: TBA

Genre: (J)RPG

Mode: Single-player

One of the best-looking games due for the Nintendo DS is now one of the best-looking games due for the PS3, with this weeks' Famitsu reporting that Level 5's Ninokuni is getting a major facelift for a home console.

What had been a quaint role-playing game for Nintendo's handheld now, even in awful photos of a magazine on a man's lap, looks stunning on the PS3, Studio Ghibli's (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke) art design leaping off the page. Imagine how all that animation (Ghibli's animators are working on a ton of material for the game) will look in 1080p on a big screen.

One of the biggest titles coming to the DS. Saw the news on the PS3 version, but thought no one here knows about the game. Really excited about how a game from Ghilbi will turn out.

Studio Ghibli develop Games :giggle: Since when??????

Nah, they're just doing the cutscenes :eyepop:

One of the biggest titles coming to the DS. Saw the news on the PS3 version, but thought no one here knows about the game. Really excited about how a game from Ghilbi will turn out.

I made a post in the news section back when it was announced but forgot to make a game thread for it.

i was actually searching a for a thread here, thought one of the ninty/level 5 fanboys might have made it *cough gramps cough*. was too lazy to make one, thanks Rana..bah... WTF!?!?!?!

i was actually searching a for a thread here, thought one of the ninty/level 5 fanboys might have made it *cough gramps cough*. was too lazy to make one, thanks Rana..bah... WTF!?!?!?!

OR a Studio Ghibli fanboy :doh:

and why are you excited about this?

It's on a home console now, which means the art is going to look at its very best. I never saw the point in using Ghibli for *just* a handheld title.

Try looking at it from a non-ps**g point of view :doh:

I know - made the same mistake as keyo. I was pretty sure the game thread existed from earlier. :doh:

Very excited about the game.

^^you didn't get it. I mean you don't have PS3, right? how are you gonna play it :doh:

Try looking my point from a non XBOT point of view :D

Fair enough. Although the XBOT comment is just WRONG :doh:

By the time this takes to come out in Japan (and then in the West), EVERYONE will have a PS3 :rofl: :rofl:

Archived