~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Finished Prison break all seasons in 6 days.

Season 1 and 2 are awesome

Season 3 is average.

Season 4 is utter crap and the ending is ridiculous to say the least.

Next starting 24 season 1.

Any more recommendations of any crime thriller series?

:good:

I wish I had not watched 24 before so that I could watch those action-packed seasons again ! I think 24 will keep you busy for a long time Harsh and it's a good time to start watching it as a new season is going to be shown next year.

Already seeing :)

Didn't like Pretty little liars.

Had watched first 2 episodes of the Killing long time back. Lost interest cos of its slow pace. Worthy of another try?

umm "bones" ?

Finished Prison break all seasons in 6 days.

Season 1 and 2 are awesome

Season 3 is average.

Season 4 is utter crap and the ending is ridiculous to say the least.

Next starting 24 season 1.

Any more recommendations of any crime thriller series?

:good:

I wish I had not watched 24 before so that I could watch those action-packed seasons again ! I think 24 will keep you busy for a long time Harsh and it's a good time to start watching it as a new season is going to be shown next year.

On second season of 24 already. Enjoying the fast pace and the way its directed.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Most shows like that are slow burns. You either have to give a few episodes or leave it. Its not a show that sells itself in 1 episode.

Personally I love the show. Right up there with the best on the TV ATM.

I left BE almost towards the end of the first season .... not that it was bad, i just got distracted with other shows, gratuitous nudity and violence .... and the setting of 20's is really well done .... especially the early days of capone and gang (although fictitious I presume)

Is the season 4 of AD any good? I watched just the first 2 episodes and while the first was good, the second was really terrible. They really think showing buster inhale smoke from her mother's mouth repeatedly for like 6 times will make people laugh :lol:

It gets good after 4-6 episodes when you start to understand the way they're telling the story. It loops onto itself many times showing the perspective of all the Bluths in the process. As a result there are some abrupt jumps in the story at the beginning but it'll smooth out after a few episodes.

It gets good after 4-6 episodes when you start to understand the way they're telling the story. It loops onto itself many times showing the perspective of all the Bluths in the process. As a result there are some abrupt jumps in the story at the beginning but it'll smooth out after a few episodes.

Was the season really necessary?The individual character episodes just dont work well for a show like AD.A movie would have been a better option.

Was the season really necessary?The individual character episodes just dont work well for a show like AD.A movie would have been a better option.

I thought it managed to be better than most comedies airing these days. That alone makes it's existence worth it.