The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Have been dogfooding the next WP for some time...I guess it could be good enough for general folks who dont really do much with their smartphones.. Maybe not much of a replacement for Android but iPhone folks could be converted over..

is it?

I think iPhone5 runs 920 pretty close, and Lumia anyway falis as a complete package. Only a camera can't save the phone.

you have to use the 920's camera for a few days and most importantly see the low/no light non flash images to get wowed by 920. I am not talking about the phone in general, just the camera aspect

Have been dogfooding the next WP for some time...I guess it could be good enough for general folks who dont really do much with their smartphones.. Maybe not much of a replacement for Android but iPhone folks could be converted over..

Same opinion. But win pho may never be a primary phone for me, eventhough i have been using it for last 2 years. Nokia Drive experience was terrible for me, i know people are all gaga over it, but its location tracking and searching was way off chart.

Same opinion. But win pho may never be a primary phone for me, eventhough i have been using it for last 2 years. Nokia Drive experience was terrible for me, i know people are all gaga over it, but its location tracking and searching was way off chart.

better than apple maps though right :P

you have to use the 920's camera for a few days and most importantly see the low/no light non flash images to get wowed by 920. I am not talking about the phone in general, just the camera aspect

Probably you are right, Nokia has been making some really good camera phones. Just wished they too took the android route along with the WinPho

better than apple maps though right :P

physical maps are better than apple maps :P

BC, half of Mulund (my locality a suburb) in Mumbai was not visible in apple maps when it got launched, and sometimes it used to think that i stay in sanjay gandhi national park, sala jaanwar bana diya tha mujhe :rant:

• Like 1

it is the same case for almost all the manufacturer, Apple does not take in any iPhone bought outside India for repair too. I am sure it will be the same for others too. Your best bet is to take it to some local guy, no point going to official service centers. They are within there rights to refuse service and should not be blamed.

it is the same case for almost all the manufacturer, Apple does not take in any iPhone bought outside India for repair too. I am sure it will be the same for others too. Your best bet is to take it to some local guy, no point going to official service centers. They are within there rights to refuse service and should not be blamed.

Yeah I told him so, but he had a word witg their helpline and they directed him to the service center.

yup i absolutely love it, called it chota tawa for fun :P Well anything is chota after that Xperia Z Ultra

It's an awesome phone, but sufiyan has had a bad exp.

Edited by AtheK