The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

plus XUV has a very mediocre driving pleasure. Cruze is in a different class when you floor that pedal, and in the new one they have refined the engine even more.

plus XUV has a very mediocre driving pleasure. Cruze is in a different class when you floor that pedal, and in the new one they have refined the engine even more.

Yeah, pure adrenaline rush. But really bad legroom.

Yeah, pure adrenaline rush. But really bad legroom.

Its a little better in the new one, but nothing great. Seeing that we dont have any 6 ft members in family it should help, but families with taller people can't buy a cruze.

It is possibly due to lower prices for AT at start, i got mine for 15+ Ex showroom even after slight discount.

BTW what is the mileage you are getting on the car?

Don't know, I'm in Mumbai. I'd guess the usual though.

Just checked ex showroom prices of LT in different cities

Mum 14.54

Blore 14.09

Chd 13.87

Chennai 14.09

So not only does Chd have the least road tax, it has the lowest ex-showroom too? Lawl.

Honda amaze S diesel waiting period sky rocketed from 7 weeks to 15 weeks in 5 days

the Ex version is still at one month though, nobody buying it, it seems. S makes a much smarter choice for the paltry price difference between Ex and S and people are booking it in huge numbers.

Honda has delivered.

Honda amaze S diesel waiting period sky rocketed from 7 weeks to 15 weeks in 5 days

the Ex version is still at one month though, nobody buying it, it seems. S makes a much smarter choice for the paltry price difference between Ex and S and people are booking it in huge numbers.

Honda has delivered.

Yep, Manza and Dzire are going to take a huge hit, especially in metro areas

Spent the entire day with the Indian Spec A-Class, Petrol Bloody good car, good luck to a lot of other cars once this is out from May, Deliveries begin July,

New GL is out from today at all Dealerships, go ahead and book the launch edition if you want some Fancy Kit or else wait few months and you will see the CKD cars with a better price.

Spent the entire day with the Indian Spec A-Class, Petrol Bloody good car, good luck to a lot of other cars once this is out from May, Deliveries begin July,

New GL is out from today at all Dealerships, go ahead and book the launch edition if you want some Fancy Kit or else wait few months and you will see the CKD cars with a better price.

Me jelly.

Need some two wheeler advice -- purchase set for next week ::

Here are my options --

-- Honda Activa - 1 month waiting -- only available in red right now anyother color has to wait

-- Honda Aviator - white is available

-- Suzuki Access

Please suggest what other options can I go for in the same non geared lines :fear: