PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

Updated my Vita to FW 2.0 in the morning yesterday..... Pretty decent update...

The notification settings were much needed.... I turned the sound off for all notifications...... :good: Hated the damn 'Trophy' sound while playing a game.... Hope some option like this comes for the PS3 in a future update....

The email app is good too..... The browser is updated drastically.... It's clearly faster than before.... :good:

All PS+ features are available.... Automatic updating and everything... I even uploaded my game saves.... :good:

I am facing a terrible problem.I had a PSP few months back which is lost/Stolen.Unfortunately i downloaded pursuit force and another free game they gave when PSN outage occured and obviously it had the same account.Now i bought Playstation plus 1 yr.They say whatever free game i buy i have to deactivate my PSP 1st to use PSVita service.How can they Join PSVita and PSP's services,Why not separately.I am so badly screwed at the moment.Contacted customer support :( i just feel so miserable.

I am facing a terrible problem.I had a PSP few months back which is lost/Stolen.Unfortunately i downloaded pursuit force and another free game they gave when PSN outage occured and obviously it had the same account.Now i bought Playstation plus 1 yr.They say whatever free game i buy i have to deactivate my PSP 1st to use PSVita service.How can they Join PSVita and PSP's services,Why not separately.I am so badly screwed at the moment.Contacted customer support :(/> i just feel so miserable.

Go to http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and log in with your account. Then check in account management whether your PSP shows up as activated. If yes, there is an option somewhere to deactivate all devices. Use that and whenever you use your currently owned and non-stolen ( :P ) devices, re-activate the account again. Should solve the problem unless I'm missing something. Also each account can be activated on 2 portable systems so not sure why you're facing the problem in the first place unless the account is already activated on a second portable console.

Yes your guess is correct,another PSP has been activated too,It's my cousin's.Thing is sony website want's my cousin's PSP to be connected to be deactivated.When i do that it shows me Please wait(i waited for 20 mins,but no use).But never have i thought that both vita and PSP will be put in same league in regards to portable devices.Thanks rashmeet.I guess i never should have downloaded that PSP content in my 30 day trial.I could have guessed that something like this might happen :wallbash:

Yes your guess is correct,another PSP has been activated too,It's my cousin's.Thing is sony website want's my cousin's PSP to be connected to be deactivated.When i do that it shows me Please wait(i waited for 20 mins,but no use).But never have i thought that both vita and PSP will be put in same league in regards to portable devices.Thanks rashmeet.I guess i never should have downloaded that PSP content in my 30 day trial.I could have guessed that something like this might happen :wallbash:/>

Keep trying. Rather surprised it asked you to connect the system first. Incase of a PS3, it just deactivates all the systems.

Hope your problem gets solved. You can maybe ask your cousin to deactivate his PSP manually and then try this method.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss is being downloaded as I type..... :D Along with the other free games for PS+ :D Finally, the Vita gets some value for it's money.... Awesome idea by Sony to introduce PS+ for the Vita.... :good:

On another note, t@g is available for download in the IN/EU PS Vita store.... Really interested to see what that is about and how it'll work.....

PlayStation Mobile Now Lets PS Vita Owners Create Their Own Games

Think you (or someone you know) has what it takes to write games for the PlayStation Vita? Sony just opened up its PlayStation Mobile game store to anyone who wants in. All you need is a half-decent Windows PC and a Vita, and the cash for a $99 developer fee -- the same yearly price Apple charges.

Source

Archived