Origin Deals

playstation

• 2 months later...

Holy sh*t Batman, I just got NFS HP and Bulletstorm for 350 bucks each. And guess what, my very old pirated installations of Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box and NFS HP are detected by Origin and I can play them, no need to download :happydance:

Disclaimer: I had these pirated downloads to check how the games run on my old laptop, and since they didn't run well, I got them for PS3.

I really wish Origin would introduce a back up game content feature like steam does. Its the only thing stopping me from using it more. I dont wanna leave my desktop on for days to download 10 GB+.

I know there is a way to do it right now but its finicky as hell and games seem to have issues if you do that.

Yeah, downloading can be a PITA. I am glad that my installations are working. And I finally paid the devs the due. Best way is to download and install games from torrents and purchase on Origin at cheap Indian prices. Win win situation IMO. If EA doesn't patch this out, they have a killer feature.

FIFA 12 is for 500 bucks :O Gotta tell my pirate friends to buy it ASAP. They were waiting for a cheap deal to buy it and play it Online.

Edited by The_Rock