Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

KnackChap

Dude pls don't tell me u'r going to play both BF3 & MW3 PSN

& then play MW3 on XBL aswell :blink:

u'r the man :majesty:

one can try. :P

couldn't miss the awesomeness on LIVE as i've so many frns over thr as well n well, FPS is meant to be played on 360. I'm sorry, my fellow SDF members but 360 controller is the real deal when it comes to FPS.

Dunno about consoles but the CoD on PC isn't worth it, atleast in India.

My past experience:

CoD:MW- Super fun for a while, but the only servers in India are the cracked ones so people don't really care about hacks & stuff. Either that or you get that promod sh*t.

CoD:MW2 - No dedicated servers. Always getting matched to some game with horrible ping. There are Indian servers(AlterIWNet) but the amount of cheaters = (Cod4.Cheaters * 400).

CoD:BO - Played it when it was F2P on Steam. Hasn't been cracked yet, therefore NO Indian servers.

CoD:MW3 - Probably won't be cracked, therefore no hope for Indian servers.

In a nutshell, Indian PC CoD community is retarded. And playing CoD on anything more than 150ms != fun.

one can try. :P

couldn't miss the awesomeness on LIVE as i've so many frns over thr as well n well, FPS is meant to be played on 360. I'm sorry, my fellow SDF members but 360 controller is the real deal when it comes to FPS.

Betrayalton

good

thr's a fkin' irritating game-breaking bug in the PS3 version.

when u get the President in the end of 3rd mission u have to enter the chopper but the door just can't be open. :rant:

thr's a fkin' irritating game-breaking bug in the PS3 version.

when u get the President in the end of 3rd mission u have to enter the chopper but the door just can't be open. :rant:

Maybe the guy already knows who's sitting inside :P

buy the ru key or not that is question.look like none of you guys getting it in pc.

Dude 15 GB download and then another 3-4 GB for English patch is a little too much I guess for what is supposed to be a pop in pop out experience

Infinity Ward Recycles Buildings on MW3 Straight From Cod4

:roflroll: people will still buy this overhyped dlc

just like "Back to C***land" maps from BF2 are re-released for BF3 as a paid DLC, MW3 also comes with classic Cod4 maps that also for free on Disc. :bigyellowgrin:

:P

Archived