Custom Tshirts

Modgill

Custom Tshirt - Startup Design Poll  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi IVGians

I basically have a garment business.

Recently i had an order from a Toys company who made me print all sorts of things on tees.

One also had Ezio's printwork on it. all stock of it is now finished though, but it made me thinking

I was wondering if people would be interested in buying Custom Tshirts for 499 bucks a piece shipped.

Although i would need your design ideas and the rest.

peace out. Inbox me if you guys are interested.

Minimum 5 Pieces per design i would need though, so IVGians and pool in or something.

POLL OPTIONS :

Option 1 - Titanfall

Option 2 - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Option 3 - Half Life

If you can find a way around the licensing aspect, shouldn't be an issue.

Pooling in : Put up designs to vote on. Like right now, you could sell maybe 20 Titanfall themed tees.

Pooling in : Put up designs to vote on. Like right now, you could sell maybe 20 Titanfall themed tees.

There is no need for a License if you are tweaking the design of Words and pictures a little bit. Licensing would cost a million. lol. but seriously.

If ppl are interested you can send me a picture of Titalfall themes tees

something like this?

http://www.jinx.com/content/prod/4655p_4c_2b.jpg

this one looks hella cool

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server100/y7xbit5/products/730/images/2233/Titanfall_T_Shirt_Atlas_Spec___06431.1391786362.1280.1280.jpg?c=1

Not realistsic. Also licensing isn't always necessary as one might be led to believe. Most companies, yes even famous ones, tweak the design a li'l bit like the OP said and print all sorts of pop culture stuff. Sometimes the change is too subtle to even notice unless you're looking for it.

So yeah. You can make game inspired tees so to speak with no licensing. It is also highly impractical in this case. lawl..

That Titanfal design looks awesome btw.

That Titanfall design (2nd one) is quite good.

Ideas :

You can give option to print something on the back, (e.g. name or gamertag), and sleeves.

Shirts around sports (cricket and football) with cool designs (like this print for German flag). Upcoming world cup(s) and IPL should provide good demand.

Queries:

Why minimum five tshirts for a single design?

Will the printing be sublimation (direct ink transfer to fabriv) or acrylic (the kind that get spoiled by ironing)?

Damn, these designs are too cool. Let me know who wants to pool in. I only need 10 per design.

I think Titanfall Robot and first pic are Akira is just amazing. They would probably even pass as a normal day to day design. look brilliant though

That Titanfall design (2nd one) is quite good.

Ideas :

You can give option to print something on the back, (e.g. name or gamertag), and sleeves.

Shirts around sports (cricket and football) with cool designs (like this print for German flag). Upcoming world cup(s) and IPL should provide good demand.

Queries:

Why minimum five tshirts for a single design?

Will the printing be sublimation (direct ink transfer to fabriv) or acrylic (the kind that get spoiled by ironing)?

Well the name printing would be impossible as it would mean a separate design alltogether. So that idea is out of the question.

! i Need 5 tshirts for single design as Rs 2000 to 3000 is the minimum charges for One Design Screen Printing. Unless i had 5 tshirts to sell, a single tshirt would exceed Rs 2500 for single design & single garment.

Sublimation print only happens when the fabric is Textile (Used to Shirts) and the Sublimation machinery cost upwards of 75 lakhs. and still it can't print of cotton tshirt fabric. So the only way to print on a tshirt is screen printing (good for durability , multiple washes, and not affected by ironing)

Peace out.

Modgill, put up 3-4 Titanfall designs and make a poll in this thread. You should be able to sell more than five shirts of that one design easily. Offer a discount for say, first three who place an order.

Once those shirts are out, will know how the quality of fabric and print is.

How will you be managing orders and payments?

Umm, can you make t shirts for my site too.

I may not have a big order and I am just thinking about this.

But would like to know the price, so that i can move forward with the idea.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

What ill do is. ill make a poll of two TitanFall designs. or three. Whichever wins, i will proceed to make 50 Garments in S, M, L, XL & XXL.

After that, whoever promises me 5 Tshirts First, will get a single Tshirt for Rs 399. the Rest for Rs 499.

Fitting is hella cool. If someone wants to see my previous designs and works can check out Crumpleme.com

Example http://crumpleme.com/ProductDetails.aspx?Id=42

This particular product was exclusively designed and made by me :D . Still have some stock left . maybe 5-10 pieces

Peace out.

will it be 100% cotton ?

u can try wwe related design or bf4 if possible

100% Super-Coombed Egyptian Cotton. Usually not available in India markets, as fabric or/and yarn is imported. Egyptian cotton usually has a super-soft feel. Abercrombie also uses Egyptian Cotton.

1. You Rock! :dwarf:

2. The Tshirts I buy from Max and other average brands result in a stretched collar after a few washes, can you make them more durable?

3. This Tshirt http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server100/y7xbit5/products/730/images/2233/Titanfall_T_Shirt_Atlas_Spec___06431.1391786362.1280.1280.jpg?c=1 has longer sleeves as compared to your Party Bear Tshirt. I dont like showing off my armpits, sleeve size is fine unless they are not visible. What do you prefer and your to-be-customers at IVGians. (Include me :batman: )

4. What if you get sufficient orders from IVGians to make shirts only for IVGians with a small IVGian tag on every shirt if you are not at a loss and have okok profit (unless you are greedy)? I dont want non-gaming ppl to wear these without utter respect.

5. What image sizes shud i look for?

6. The advent of voting??

:scarerun: to post nice designs :naughty:

1. You Rock! :dwarf:

2. The Tshirts I buy from Max and other average brands result in a stretched collar after a few washes, can you make them more durable?

3. This Tshirt http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server100/y7xbit5/products/730/images/2233/Titanfall_T_Shirt_Atlas_Spec___06431.1391786362.1280.1280.jpg?c=1 has longer sleeves as compared to your Party Bear Tshirt. I dont like showing off my armpits, sleeve size is fine unless they are not visible. What do you prefer and your to-be-customers at IVGians. (Include me :batman: )

4. What if you get sufficient orders from IVGians to make shirts only for IVGians with a small IVGian tag on every shirt if you are not at a loss and have okok profit (unless you are greedy)? I dont want non-gaming ppl to wear these without utter respect.

5. What image sizes shud i look for?

6. The advent of voting??

:scarerun: to post nice designs :naughty:

2) I can't comment on what other do or dont do. But durability is not a necessity. Its our washing standards which make our tshirts and collar shirts go shitty. All tshirts must be preferably hand-washed inside-out, and flat dryed inside-out (basic principal) or dry cleaned inside-out. And noone should iron on the print. But noone follows these washing instructions and we complain that durability is poor.

3) All the sleeves are standard size (followed internationally and nationally), titanfall sleeve and party bear sleeve is the same. the pictures look deceptive.

4) It would still count as an additional design. Unless i have 50 orders , the IVGtag and print can both be done. problem is economies of scale. Usually we get orders around 5000 pcs per design. So, i never thought about small quantities, but now this seems challenging and interesting at the same time.

5) Any image size should do. its shouldn't be a thumbnail though, lol.

6) im going to start with titanfall poll. just finding the designs. peace out.

Archived