Uncharted: Golden Abyss

playstation

Yeah it looks like it , but its different , In UC1 there was no jump on a hanging rope within the jungle , it will be a new Uncharted with same graphics as UC1 in a handheld. :panic:

I'll have to sell my PSP now. :samui::(

I think he meant its just a tech demo based on first Uncharted, not really a new game, unless they want to go back to jungle setting again. I'd rather have them make Jak 4 for new portable instead, and leave UC for home consoles.

nice video...clear and better...posted in OP. thanks Sa.

btw this i the first time i saw this game playing...othervideos were too bad ...and it does look superb...Sony will be able to make lot of stunning games for a portable device....hope they atleast work more on titles like patapon and all for this NGP ...

PS

Developer is not Naughty Dog...

Uncharted title that was demoed live at Sony's press conference yesterday is in development by Oregon-based Sony Bend Studio - who last developed Resistance: Retribution for PSP - not Naughty Dog

Plus Resistance portable is developed by :-

It's been confirmed that California-based Nihilistic Software, the team currently behind the upcoming PlayStation 3 title PlayStation Move Heroes, is the lead developer on the portable Resistance title for NGP. Details about the game are nonexistent, but Nihilistic said it would be an all-new title, not a port of a previous game.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/114/1146556p1.html

@ ^^^

Its always like that...No 1st party PS3 dev will develop there games on PSP...

Even Resistance Retribution , RnC n GOW are also done by other developers on PSP

Sony Bend are pretty good dev's...They developed the Syphon Filter Series also...

BTW there goes the chances of Syphon Filter on PS3

PS

Developer is not Naughty Dog...

Plus Resistance portable is developed by :-

It's been confirmed that California-based Nihilistic Software, the team currently behind the upcoming PlayStation 3 title PlayStation Move Heroes, is the lead developer on the portable Resistance title for NGP. Details about the game are nonexistent, but Nihilistic said it would be an all-new title, not a port of a previous game.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/114/1146556p1.html

Thanks for the info. Op post updated.

Repped. :good:

@ ^^^

Its always like that...No 1st party PS3 dev will develop there games on PSP...

Even Resistance Retribution , RnC n GOW are also done by other developers on PSP

Sony Bend are pretty good dev's...They developed the Syphon Filter Series also...

BTW there goes the chances of Syphon Filter on PSP

I dont want syphon filter like this...i want it totally made for ps3 ....its been 4 years now and still waiting for them to announce atleast one syphon filter game for this gen....ps1 got 3 i think ps2 also got 2 ....not even 1 for ps3. :ack:

I dont want syphon filter like this...i want it totally made for ps3 ....its been 4 years now and still waiting for them to announce atleast one syphon filter game for this gen....ps1 got 3 i think ps2 also got 2 ....not even 1 for ps3. :ack:

Sorry :(

Edited..I mean There goes chances of Syphon Filter on PS3

• 3 months later...
Uncharted NGP set before Uncharted 1

Uncharted NGP is set before Uncharted 1, Naughty Dog has said.

Last night we reported on a gameblog.fr interview in which Naughty Dog co-president Christophe Balestra said the game took place between Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2.

"Christophe made a mistake. :)" Naughty Dog community manager Arne Meyer wrote on NeoGAF.

The Sony Bend-developed game is actually set before 2007 PlayStation 3 exclusive Uncharted 1 – but it's not a prequel.

"Bend Studio is really the best bet for any info related to the Uncharted NGP game, but I couldn't help but want to jump in and mention that the NGP storyline is set sometime before Drake's Fortune (and not a prequel)," Meyer said.

"I'll leave the rest for the NGP/Uncharted NGP press campaign."

He added: "Reason we're making the distinction is that it's not a direct lead-in to the story of Drake's Fortune, which many people would expect if you said 'prequel'".

In the gameblog.fr interview Balestra said Uncharted NGP features a different vibe and rhythm than the PS3 games so people can play it in short bursts.

It's the same category of game, but has more exploration and fewer gunfights, letting people breathe while playing.

He also said Uncharted NGP will "most likely" feature interactions with Uncharted 3, also out later this year.

Responsibility for development has been passed from Naughty Dog to Sony Bend, whose most recent effort was the impressive Resistance: Retribution on PSP.

One of the development challenges Bend faces, Balestra said, is working with actors, suggesting the portable version features cinematics akin to those seen in its big brother.

NGP is due out this year.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-20-uncharted-ngp-set-before-uncharted-1

In the gameblog.fr interview Balestra said Uncharted NGP features a different vibe and rhythm than the PS3 games so people can play it in short bursts.

It's the same category of game, but has more exploration and fewer gunfights, letting people breathe while playing.

no no

this is so wrong

the fun about UC is that it has fantastic pace, you just can't put the game down.

i hope they don't mess up a dream-come-true franchise <_<

Archived