Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Django will be definitely cut. They had cut the gore in Inglorious as well.

If they can allow Raid redemption without any cuts then why not Django ?... Iam confident that Django will release here without any cuts....Gore in Django is nothing compared to Raid redemption....

Edited by Zodakā„¢

Ā 

If they can allow Raid redemption without any cuts then why not Django ?... Iam confident that Django will release here without any cuts....Gore in Django is nothing compared to Raid redemption....

There is even nudity in Django

^^ Thats a fake account. :rolleyes:

Ā 

Sinister - 5.5/10

Got boring at times.

Yeah, sinister opened up pretty well, the premise was interesting, then got a bit boring at the end, still a decent horror movie in recent times.

6.5/10.

Ā 

Saw Vishwaroop(am) first day first show and then again today. Pretty good movie. Some CG stuff dos seem a bit cheap but that doesn't bother me. Overall pretty good action and intensity throughout the movie ( only one song, thank god!!). Plot too is intelligent and not your typical dumbed-down bollywood stuff. 8/10

Twice, that good eh!? And yeah some people are complaining about CG, after all CG was handled by Indian(SRK's company) :)

Just watched Kamal Hassan's latest movie. Vishwaroopam is technically brilliant with the only con as such being a slightly rushed ending. I wouldn't mind if I had had to sit another hour in the cinema hall if certain events were better fleshed out. Like someone else said, they didn't bother dumbing down the plot to meet our usual retarded local Tamil padam standards :P Only that one real song in the beginning, so it doesn't interrupt the movie's flow.

Kamal's acting is superb and he doesn't hold back on depicting things as they are, not that there's anything to be particularly offended about in this wonderful flick. Worth the 1.5 hour multiple-bus journey :)

Also I've finally watched a Tamil flick before most of my friends back in India :P And this is the first Indian movie in I've watched in any theater in the US, and it had an excellent crowd providing the roars and whistles. It's a damn shame that what most people in TN will see is a heavily-cut version... not a single scene should be removed. f**k, when he actually explodes into action (not that I wasn't expecting it) it's simply jaw-dropping to see his emotions come full circle before he starts cutting people up.

Ā 

Probably because RR was a lesser known film. Anyway it's safer to assume they're going to cut it. This is India after all, the land of the offended.

Ā 

Ā 

FAKE....

Ā 

It's not fake. That's his official account.

He's not even deleted the tweets

https://twitter.com/RGVzoomin

Edited by Bagpipes

@Gaurav - you hidden text is clearly visible, mind spoiler tag it?

Ā 

Ā 

I saw that and I tried. See my post in the feedback thread. If I try to edit it with spoiler tags and hit "Save changes" it does nothing at all. It just sits there. Hence unable to edit. It's been happening since the whole new format thing on IVG.

saw vishwaroop in hindi to.... believe it or not a completely packed house. absolutely loved it, except for the non conclusive ending and the backstory not being completely fleshed out. much much better than the crap espionage flicks we got from bollywood last year. i hope he makes a sequel for this (there are glimpses during the end).