Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning

tridenthawk

I think I might get this one. Havent even tried the demo yet but it sounds like fun.

Demo is solid, after the character creation & origin story you get 40 min or so to do whatever you want.

You had infinite live so you were basically free to do anything. I Killed everyone :( over some peasant's clothes <_<

This is how a demo should be, combat especially stealth & skill trees are really well done

@ Sunny, what's up with the chibi kyuubi on your avatar? Is that fan made? I haven't read the last few chapters...

Nope it's the baby kumara(9 tails) from the latest chapter. Naruto is soooooooooooooo broken now

I meant infinite lives :)

Ah ok kyubi san , are there online components to this game except maybe the traditional leaderboards ? Fable 3 had group task missions online right & demon & dark souls allowed to help people online & invade their area so why don't other RPG's make some innovation in online play

Ah ok kyubi san , are there online components to this game except maybe the traditional leaderboards ? Fable 3 had group task missions online right & demon & dark souls allowed to help people online & invade their area so why don't other RPG's make some innovation in online play

Mainly because rpgs have always been single player. :giggle:

Honestly though I am happy as long as the sp is solid

Archived