Gaming Headphones Guide & Discussion.

playstation

from what i've heard, strictly as a headphone, the Ax720 is better

there is certain advantages that 720 has over pro and vice versa... from what i had read back then when i was closing to buying one is that..have big audio speakers in 720 head cans its bass and all sound better in that but pro has multiple sound speakers in them and so the bass is bit let down but at the same time it make up for more detailed tiny sounds etc...and like i said above many do say that for the price difference of $50 which is Rs 2500 INR ...it really aint all that good also....just slightly better overall choice than 720.

person who is buying it best thing is you ask carbon core ...he has literally experienced almost all gaming headphones out there...he can share his experience with you.

there is certain advantages that 720 has over pro and vice versa... from what i had read back then when i was closing to buying one is that..have big audio speakers in 720 head cans its bass and all sound better in that but pro has multiple sound speakers in them and so the bass is bit let down but at the same time it make up for more detailed tiny sounds etc...and like i said above many do say that for the price difference of $50 which is Rs 2500 INR ...it really aint all that good also....just slightly better overall choice than 720.

person who is buying it best thing is you ask carbon core ...he has literally experienced almost all gaming headphones out there...he can share his experience with you.

:)

though I never was interested in gaming headphones :fear: and I haven't listened to both so I cannot say :P

Ya i hope so too, they got some really good reviews on Amazon.com so picked it up. Din't wanted any Wired solution, plus the biggest advantage was it works with any thing that has a headphone jack as it has Aux input.

Will let you guys know how good or bad these are.

I need a Headset--Comfortable and With good sound & bass for my PS3/PC.

I dont play MP so dont need any Mic, I just need it for ingame sounds as i play mostly at night :P Please post links as i prefer buying online.

My budget is 2k.

N i have a query, My Monitor has a 3.5 audio output, ive connected my ps3 through hdmi with it-so that will take care of the audio input.

So can i connect any 3.5mm jack headset with the monitor and get sound from my ps3??

Thanx :)

I ordered http://www.flipkart.com/computers/headphones/itmczc2hzdyfmvxc?pid=acccy2apaeyhrmzz&_l=Mov%20fT84kmRKD0p%20AQJKyQ--&_r=kFkqqh9CI%20XnlHhEL9MHGQ--&ref=f0b0fb23-9d36-4203-8b6d-8efe0c3cde32

Can i plug it into my dell monitor and get the desired output? Will the monitor be enough to drive that 70ohm impedence headphones?

or shud i use a RCA to 3.5mm splitter and connect my headphone with it?

Will i get loud enough output?

I ordered http://www.flipkart.com/computers/headphones/itmczc2hzdyfmvxc?pid=acccy2apaeyhrmzz&_l=Mov%20fT84kmRKD0p%20AQJKyQ--&_r=kFkqqh9CI%20XnlHhEL9MHGQ--&ref=f0b0fb23-9d36-4203-8b6d-8efe0c3cde32

Can i plug it into my dell monitor and get the desired output? Will the monitor be enough to drive that 70ohm impedence headphones?

or shud i use a RCA to 3.5mm splitter and connect my headphone with it?

Will i get loud enough output?

Why'd you get that?

That's not compatible with a PS3, isn't it?

Its not ps3 compatible but i can plug it into my monitor and use it.

Also, one can get a female RCA to female 3.5 adapter and use it to get the output of Ps3 Audio in normal headphones.

Thats why my query was, will these techniques provide enough power to drive these headphones because i cannot afford an AMP.

Bro you needed to do some more research before you bought soemthing.

This will only give you a stereo sound, and very less directional awareness, as is needed for gaming !!!

Here is where you can begin with, if you want

http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envy-aka-shin-czs-guide-to-headphone-gaming-particularly-with-dolby-headphone/2460

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=305089

An alternative i just found...dunno if it will work!

I have a 2.1 speaker system with a woofer and inbuilt amp, I can use the Ps3's output as input for them using RCA cable and then get a RCA to 3.5 converter, use them as output of the Woofer and plug my earphones in it.

Looks Ok to me theoretically,

Will it work?

P.S- All the decent Ps3 headphones cost more then 5k, the Cp-Pro's didnt sound good to me so sold them to a friend.

Thus normal ones are my only alternative.

Archived