Need a gift for girlfriend ..Budget 2k (pref Electronic )

egg man

i saw the link before reading what you said and i was like :giggle:

My link

morphy-richards-sm3006-g-sm3006-g-275x275-imad72hgmfb7kmfz.jpeg

best gift you can ever give her.

I see what you did there :-D

And thanks a lot guys for the suggestions. :)

However I am looking for Gifts like hair dryers (like suggested ) which are more practical.

Why not creative gifts you ask?

Because I already did it in V day and now it's about a gift for her and not some occasion to celebrate romantic relationships. :) (Also I am lazy :P )

Currently I liked this:

http://www.archiesonline.com/Shopping-India/Send-Gifts/?send-gifts-to-india=Bracelets&buy=Blue%20Studded%20Golden%20Bangle&product_code=NzUwNTI=&limit=0&order=order%20by%20view%20DESC

But I will be waiting for some better (more useful) item to overtake my preference :)

Always buy Jewellry from the shops personally. Dont order it online. It looks good though. But does she like blue? Try to remember her favorite dress, get something that matches it.

She would love these kinda useful stuff more than Perfumes.

Yeah, dont go for perfumes. She might say "So, you think I don't smell good huh?" :lol:

Seriously, let women decide their fragrance, rather than you giving them something.

Yeah, dont go for perfumes. She might say "So, you think I don't smell good huh?" :lol:

Seriously, let women decide their fragrance, rather than you giving them something.

Says the guy who recommended a body fat analyzer.

Body fat analyzer?? U mad bro? :roflroll:

Also, though masaager is a good product, it doesnt qualify to be a birthday gift from the guy you love.. Very boring! (and a girl might remember you, as the guy who gave weird gifts after the break-up :devil:)

Jewellery is a safe bet, but not sure about online jewellery. If you cannot or would not like to give her Diamonds, I strongly recommend pearls. Women love pearls naturally. And you may get very good Earrings/Necklace/Sets in that budget. Go for fresh water pearls set, or even Pearl stud..they go with everything!

pearl3.jpg

Another safe jewellery option is to gift her Handmade Jewellery. I love the ones you get in FabIndia or any earthy -arty store. If she is a desi girl like me, she might like it.

039%282%29.JPG

Another awesome gift could be, Get her a range of bath products from Bodyshop. I believe we girls love to have awesome shower gels, body lotions, face wash.. Also, this is a very personal and romantic gift in my opinion. You may even add up a beautiful bath robe and slippers set with it. I love having a long shower in the night and then settling in bed with a book in a cuddly robe and comfy slippers. It’s the perfect way to end the day! So if your girl friend is someone who you think needs more “me time”, why not initiate her into the sacred process by gifting her a pair of super comfortable, super cute flannel slippers & robes?

dessue-2012-desue-robe-w-blue-nyc-1.jpg

Body-shop-wild-cherry.jpg

I have received almost all of the above at one point or other from my :kisstogether: and they just floored me. Try it.. Sure shot way to show your girl how much you adore her and wish her an awesome year ahead!

For electronics, you may also get her a digital key chain ..girls love to see the pictures of their friend, loved ones..I am sure she will love this gift.

Again, a very personal yet not cliche' gift is to get her some beautiful indoor plants. You get lots of variety in flowers as well as show catergory..Every day when she will water them, she will think about you !!

Says the guy who recommended a body fat analyzer.

What? Figure conscious women use it all the time. All top models and actresses use them to keep an eye on their fat percentage. What if his gf is fat conscious? That will be the most meaningful gift ever. Giving body fat analyzer to a out of shape woman is bad and insulting, but to a figure conscious one, its a good thing.

Archived