PS3 vs X Box 360 (crt tv)

mohitDMO

i know these type of topics don't have an answer...... but it MAY have an answer in my case......

i have an old bush 28 inch tv........

i mainly want to play gta 5 but i am also intrested in graphic intensive games like bioshock infinity, TLOU.....etc....

so which console will give me better graphics in my tv.....

PS. when i see reviews of games in shows like tech guru or gadget guru, when they show gameplay, subtitles can't be read.....will that happen during playing games also???

Hey I have the same problem but I want to ask whether I should buy ps3 or ps4.I have never played multiplayer and my friends have ps3 so I can play with them and also I want to play TLOU and gta 5 but I want to experience next gen graphics too on ps4 and play upcoming games.

So which one should I buy.Please help me I am very confused. I can afford only one.

nah laptop has hdmi output not input plus most of em doesnt have high end graphic card or recorder n so u cant

nearby ur home if there is any internet cafe go there n ask for working monitor (second hand one ) that ll serve u alot or sell ur 28inch tv n add sum to buy a new monitor

rest ur wish bro

Hey I have the same problem but I want to ask whether I should buy ps3 or ps4.I have never played multiplayer and my friends have ps3 so I can play with them and also I want to play TLOU and gta 5 but I want to experience next gen graphics too on ps4 and play upcoming games.

So which one should I buy.Please help me I am very confused. I can afford only one.

Buy a PS4 however it's at Rs.40k. Plus, make your friends jealous ;)

• 1 month later...

Although I have a Sony Bravia 40' I still play my Xbox 360 games on my 7 year old 24' inch monitor. It supports 1440, but it has some adjustments issues while playing in that res (only with Xb360).. So I play with 720p settings and in 720p GTA 5 looks stunning! But while playing in 1080p....you know it feels like it is stretched! Should once take a screenshots of both 720p and 1080p resolutions.

Been there my fried, best options based on your budget:

1. Get a hanheld for gaming....either a psp/ ps vita

2. Buy a Wii....works great on CRT TVs

3. Buy a monitor

4. Get a Micromax 20" LED TV (Works great...Costs 8.5K)

monitors the only way i think......hey can i connect ps3 to a laptop???

Only if your laptop has a HDMI Input. Like the ones found on Dell Alienwares. If you don't have the inputs then I suggest you either buy a External Capture device with HDMI, which not only allows you to play PS3/XBOX Games from your Laptop monitor screen but you can also record your gameplay. The best one costs around 12k. However beware that if you go that route you will have bad input lags. I mean it depends on your computer hardware too. So unless you have a good config don't go that way, or buy the Monitor.

Btw you should check for LG 27EA63V 27" Full HD LED Monitor for 21k from Primeabgb. They have nice picture quality & low input lag. Avg 10ms. Which is quite good. Check displaylag website for more info.

I bought ASUS MX279H Monitor for 27k also from Primeabgb which is currently the best on displaylag & has 9ms input lag which is very good for IPS Monitors. For graphic intense quality my suggestion would be a PS3 or PS4. Though XBOX is also very good but I prefer PS. And I have both btw.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived