Getting a Pal Wii u!

Sach4life

Can anyone tell me the cons and pros of getting a pall wii u instead of a ntsc version in india?

I can get a pal one with a game for 15k. Should i go for it or now? How much would games cost me? From where can i get the pal games?

I was once getting an opportunity to get wii(not wii u) pal one but i avoided...reason being....First of all as it is its hard to get wii u games in india ...whatever is available its ntsc u/c.

Besides that even if i need to import games ....Play asia and all too mostly supply ntsc u/c games.

Secondly I dont see much price drops in wii u games but still i always end up seeing good offers at times in USA stores(online)....like recently there was offer going buy 2 wii ugames get 1 free....

All said and done i personally would prefer NTSC wii u.

may be someone could put more light in this...

India is actually a PAL region, but Nintendo isn't officially available here. Most of the ones available here are imports from USA (NTSC region) and the games available are NTSC too.

This deal sounds good so if you can get the games from any PAL country (Australia/New Zealand/England) then you should go for it.

I can get the games imported from online stores like play asia and amazon. No other way to get the games.

I can also get a wii u for 25k ntsc. It comes with 6 games. The games are Mario kart 8, New super mario bros u, Legend of zelda wind waker hd, Monster hunter 3 ultimate, nes remix1 and 2. Is that a better deal?

I can get the games imported from online stores like play asia and amazon. No other way to get the games.

I can also get a wii u for 25k ntsc. It comes with 6 games. The games are Mario kart 8, New super mario bros u, Legend of zelda wind waker hd, Monster hunter 3 ultimate, nes remix1 and 2. Is that a better deal?

considering the price of wii u games ...it is pretty good deal.

If you really want it ...then go for it....otherwise wait for a better deal.

the 25k deal is pretty good but 25k is not a small amount either so all depends how far you want to go to enjoy wii u.

Wahi toh. Pehle i thought that the model which i was getting for 15k was the ntsc version. I would have bought it instantly.

25k is a big amount but then i am getting New super mario bros u, mario kart 8, monster hunter 3 ultimate, zelda and nes remix 1 and 2 along with it. Confused :scarchchin:

Wahi toh. Pehle i thought that the model which i was getting for 15k was the ntsc version. I would have bought it instantly.

25k is a big amount but then i am getting New super mario bros u, mario kart 8, monster hunter 3 ultimate, zelda and nes remix 1 and 2 along with it. Confused :scarchchin:

Those games make it a good deal.

Just saw this on OLX

http://newdelhi.olx.in/best-price-nintendo-wii-u-with-zelda-monster-hunter-and-3-more-games-iid-663613247

Is this the same person? He's selling it for 22500, but without Mario Kart 8

Yeah, he is the same person. He has now purchased mario kart 8 and got nsmb for free. So, he has actually spent 4k over his original asking price but is asking for 10.5k more i.e 33k :lol:

usko middle finger dikha do... :P

Dikha di :P

Yeah, he is the same person. He has now purchased mario kart 8 and got nsmb for free. So, he has actually spent 4k over his original asking price but is asking for 10.5k more i.e 33k :lol:

Lol... For a while it was looking a good deal.

Most people on OLX don't even know how to set the price.

Last month I saw someone trying to sell a 2-3 year old XBox 360 without any games for 40k. :lol:

Lol... For a while it was looking a good deal.

Most people on OLX don't even know how to set the price.

Last month I saw someone trying to sell a 2-3 year old XBox 360 without any games for 40k. :lol:

I know, that is why i was interested. A 25k for this bundle with mario kart 8 and mario would have been pretty nice. But asking 10.5k for your own set price for a 4k addition is so stupid :lol:

Whereas, there is another women who is selling it for 15k with three games i.e assassins creed 3, nintendo land and rise of the guardians. But it is a pal version and that is the only problem.

Nobody is going to buy it at that price. After a few days he'll reduce the price himself.

By the way Play Asia does have PAL games.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-1t9-49-en.html

I know he would. That is what i told him

Play-asia does have pal games but the prices are 500-600 higher than the ntsc versions. It is also much cheaper to buy certain games digitally on us store instead of from pal eshop in euros or pounds.

Archived