Sports Champions 2

Big Boss

PS move  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I downloaded and played it yesterday... It's around 1.4GB... I kinda liked it.... It's a bit better than the first one I believe.... Firstly, the selection of sports this time around are awesome.... In the demo, there only three i.e. Golf, Skiing and Lawn Tennis that's available... Golf needs super-precision..... :majesty: Skiing is fun too.... I didn't like Lawn Tennis all that much.... The player runs to the appropriate position automatically and all we have to do is hit a shot... Like TT from the previous game, you can turn your wrists accordingly to hit shots...

But it's fun overall.... Might get it a couple of months down the line...

Played the demo today. Tennis was ok-ish, I hate that they have removed TT although I am a tennis fan. With tennis I found it very hard to hit down the line forehand shots. Everything just goes off cross-court most of the time.

Golf was pretty awesome. Skiing was fun too but fun factor is less than other games. Hopefully other 3 games would be fun too

Played the demo today. Tennis was ok-ish, I hate that they have removed TT although I am a tennis fan. With tennis I found it very hard to hit down the line forehand shots. Everything just goes off cross-court most of the time.

Golf was pretty awesome. Skiing was fun too but fun factor is less than other games. Hopefully other 3 games would be fun too

Damm and also need to get another controller to play all the games in it :(

I was thinking about the same thing..... I just have one Move controller... And skiing, although fun, didn't feel all that good with one controller.... Same would apply for boxing.... Almost meaningless, with one contoller.... :(

Archived